Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Masterbating when high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by burped, Dec 24, 2011.

1. my hand becomes a vagitable.

2. You stoners ever tried pussy?

3. Smoking a joint, chilling and when my high is wearing off, jerking off to YouJizz. I do that almost every night.

• Like Like x 1
  4. What you do is, right, instead of moving your hand you place your hand on a table and into the jerkoff position, then thrust into it to the beat of some tears for fears shit.

5. Jacking off when high: the biggest time waster of all time.

6. There is NOTHING like a stoned bate sesh n orgasm!!!!!!!!!..... I'm not comparing it to sex with someone else or watching a show or playing music etc, those things are awesome to do baked no doubt about it but when I wanna feel FUCKEN INCREDIBLE for a couple of hours ( especially late at night) I roll up n have some FUCKEN AWESOME solo sex!!!!!!!!! Every nerve ending n hormone are at their peak, I dont have to focus on anyone or anything else, I let my mind n my hands n my cock take over n FULL ON LOUD PASSIONATE SWEATY SENSUAL JERKING OFF ENSUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you need an ambassador for 'Tokin n Strokin' then I most definately am your boy!!!!!