Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Master Kush?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by CannaToker1992, May 4, 2012.

1. I just picked up some "master kush" a couple hours ago, It doesn't really smell like the others kushs I've had in the past (purple, og ect...) This strain has very light citrus like aroma with a hint of kush, The cyrstals are very visable and it's covered in bright orange hairs. Are these traits of the master kush strain? just curious...

2. Master kush has a very weak aroma. I had some dank master kush and it had a weak aroma. Enjoy the smoke though and tell us how it goes!!!

3. I saw a sticker today that said master kush.

4. I had some legit Master Kush from a grower, it had such a strong aroma you could smell it from like 20 foot away.

5. lol i picked up a Quarter of Master and Bubba kush

that shit wreaksss

both very potent strains though

6. After a couple of medium sized bong tokes, I feel a very strong couch lock buzz, with a really soothing euphoria. It's quite an enjoyable smoke, and it did taste similar to a kush. You can never really know the strain unless you grew yourelf or recieved it directly from a trustworthy grower... at least it's dank!

7. All depends on how the grower grew his plants.