Master Kush Clone, need help quick

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by GhanjaFog, May 6, 2012.

1. So on friday my friend gave me one of his clones to grow for him, I think that the clone was cut about a week or 2 ago, im using flora nutrients and im not sure which week i should start from on the feeding schedule. Do I start from week one or later in the schedule, he told me no nutes for one week so im guessing thats where i should start. I attatched pics of the clone and the schedule, can someone point me in the right direction?

Attached Files:

2. Figured out a good feeding schedule for the clone, if anyones interested heres how it looks going into week 2 of veg.

Attached Files:

3. not bad bro, keep it up.

4. Thanks man, so far its looking good, just put it into a slightly larger pot.
    It used all the available space in that tiny pot i had it in, the roots grabbed hold of every bit of soil.

5. Have you flowered that yet? How does it smell?

6. [quote name='"cobrakhan5"']Have you flowered that yet? How does it smell?[/quote]

Haha its vegging beautifully, its two feet tall, planning on flowering it soon as possible, even in veg when I touch the stalk my fingertips smell like straight up kush.

I'll take some new pics tonight so that you can see how its grown, lookin at a pic from day one to now the comparison is shocking.

7. ok I was jsut planning on growing MK ..... and to be honest I am not sure what MK smells like.... also I have heard that Nirvanas MK smell is very mild ... which is what I ordered. I would love to see pics =)

8. What did you decide for the feeding schedule just for reference?

9. [quote name='"BlackWeeds"']What did you decide for the feeding schedule just for reference?[/quote]

Well i always mix my nutes in a gallon of water, I have a friend who feeds his plants large amounts of food once a week, but I tend to give them smaller doses of food once every 4 days, seems like they absorb food better in smaller amounts

10. master kush is not a very strong strain. its weak. grow it and find out.

11. #11 BlackWeeds, Jun 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2012
    Good to know, I'll be using the same nutes as you when my seeds arrive :)

Edit: Nevermind, I thought they were Technaflora..

12. [quote name='"BlackWeeds"']

Good to know, I'll be using the same nutes as you when my seeds arrive :)

Edit: Nevermind, I thought they were Technaflora..[/quote]

Its all good, what kind of setup are you usin for your grow? Ive been vegging under a cfl and using my 400 watt hps to flower.

13. Check out the grow journal linked in my sig, not started yet just prepping last few supplies.