Master Grower looking for Partnerships

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by OrganicMethod, May 13, 2017.

1. Hey Guys,

I'm a veteran grower and marijuana enthusiast trying to get back into the industry in California. I have extensive experience in ecological engineering, design and industrial cultivation. I've managed a few pretty big projects but have been on a 5 year sabbatical In South America that turned sour. I had an Ayurveda center and great time with Ayahuasca tourism and Amazonian permaculture but it ended with legal trouble over business visas and I lost property and substantial investment.

I'm trying to come back to the tried and true and hoping to get involved in the industry in CA. I have a lot of experience and a lot to bring to the table. But I don't have land. I'd love to hear from anyone who has any advice on how to get into the industry professionally or if anyone wants help and to partner on a project in California.

I grow high quality professional plants and know all about plant genetics, grow designs and most of all as a doctor of Ayurvedic medicine, I know medicine. I'm looking to start anywhere and have 8 lights; half led, half hid (2:1 is my preferred ratio, using 1:1 in electricity)

Anyway, I'm just throwing this out there to see if I can make any connections and hopefully find some like minded and highly motivated people to partner with and make an impact in the industry.

Thanks!
    "For the Love of the Plant!"

• Like Like x 2