Massive smoke sesh

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheLocalPotSmoker, Dec 29, 2013.

1. I was just wondering what is the most weed you've smoked in one sesh I've smoked about a QP of some Reggie but I was still high as the baby lord Jesus.

2. 9 bowls 6 joints 5 spliffs of blue dream, don't really have the money to blow a QP lol

3. I forgot to add I was with my two buds. And a lot more buds if you're catching my drift.

4. A bowl every 20-30 minutes all day longggg. God, those were the days.

5. If we are talking about actual amount smoked I once smoked an ounce to my self while curled up in bed for a day. I was so stoned that a mouse (the house had shit tons of mice) came up and bite my pinky finger cause I was too stoned to move.If we are taking about group smoking, I've been in a rotation of 3 bongs, a pipe filled with keif, a fat ass joint, and a blunt running between 5 people. There were times where we were hitting the bong with a joint or blunt in our hand cause the next person had their hands full. Lol.

6. 4 ounces in one sesh on 3 heads.... yeah

7. That means someone had to be hitting two at once at all times lol

8. A QP in a sitting?  That's 4 fucking ounces. What do you consider a sitting?

9. It's probably a month.

10. 11 grams of just smoking bowls, lost track of the bowl count

11. Had a Star Wars marathon during college.

Six movies, three friends, and eighteen blunts. (Three per flick.)

Took probably ten naps that day..

..but never during those blunts.

;)

12. I smoked a quarter with my friend but that's not that crazy compared to you guys

13. Like 8gs between a few friends in a night. Nothin crazy.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. the most ive smokedby myself : vaporized 5-6 bowlsgroup (2-3) : quarter ounce of bong hitsnot anywhere near as much as half you kids on here.any real smoker knows theres a ceiling dose for weed, where u just stop getting any higher and it turns into a long burnout with headaches

15. Hey i am a 29 year old woman. Just looking for stoner girl friends. .my hubby and I smoke but a majority of our friends don't right now. .always nice to have a like minded person to chat with ;) message me if you are bored or want to chatSent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

16. somebody better get rid of this bish spamming these threads

17. [quote name="Cpoots" post="19259212" timestamp="1388513350"]That means someone had to be hitting two at once at all times lol[/quote]No, the only time that would happen was went the blunt went around.or at least that what I felt like.i ended up with a bong in one hand and the blunt in the other. And then the joint was traded to me for the bong. So I ended up with a blunt and joint in one hand. And there were 3 others in the room who weren't smoking helping pass stuff around. And besides what homie wouldn't hold the bong/pipe/whatever while your hitting whats in your hands. Also some things were passed faster then the others. It was a very careful dance of tokage. Blurring the lines between what is Unreal and real.

18. Picked up an ounce off the lifties at Whistler a few years back and smoked it that night in our hotel room. One half ounce joint and the rest in various joints/home made bongs after we got sick of papers (couldn't bring anything else across the border). Ended up talking about the age of dinosaurs for like two hours with the dude who hooked us up - he was riding an old school directional skateboard btw haha. 

Hell of a sesh for two ppl but I'm sure I've consumed more in the way of concentrates in one sitting. Not these days though  :bolt: