Massive smoke sesh

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheLocalPotSmoker, Dec 29, 2013.

1. I was just wondering what is the most weed you've smoked in one sesh I've smoked about a QP of s

2. Wow, a qp of s

3. 10gs. we were supposed to have 17gs, but shit ain't go through as planned. I was baked

4. Idk how much it was, but there was a blunt, pipe, and bong being passed around for about an hour straight. I was goneSent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. #5 audioblime, Jan 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2014
    Umm at a party.We planned on way more people coming but me and my friends and a few others were there about 10-15. So I had just smoked my best friend up about 3 bowls. So we go into the party and there's this prego jar the really big ones just stuffed full of weed it had a label on it supposedly it was blue dream but who knows. Me and 3 other people were the only people smoking at the party so I pick up the jar and ask who's it is and this kid that's 19 but about 5 feet tall stands up and say man that's mine so I set it back down and I was like dam man that's a jar of sunshine.Bout 5 min later he's like man you wanna go smoke no one els smokes at this party and I've got this huge jar of weed I was like hell fucking yeah can I grab my friend he's like any one who smokes is invited. So I get my friend and all 3 of us go to a room up stairs with this jar of ewes and a bottle of jack. No one was even upstairs they were all playing pong in quarters and getting shit faced we smoked half of the jar. Like prolly a ounce between 3 of us and started takeing shots so were all really just fucked up. About a hour later we smoked the rest of the jar and drank the whole bottle so I snuck down and grabbed a bottle of crown royal every one was just ravening there was a shit ton of people there at this point. So I get back up stairs and the kid says dude can you grab my bag down there I was like sure so long story short I went back down grabbed his bag witch reeked of dank turns out the kid had over a half pound in there and he smoked us up even more. Haven't seen him since that night but boy I would love to.

6. I have had some amazing smoke sessions in my time as a stoner.

But as to which was the biggest, I'm not entirely sure. Memory is a little foggy...

I have passed around ten pieces packed before between four people...

I have repeatedly packed a huge bong between three people.

I have smoked over a dozen gravs at a time.

But as to the biggest, no idea. Easily an o at a time though. As long as there is weed, I shall keep smoking. Unless you reach that point of "man, I'm not even getting any more high. I'm at the top as is."

7. [quote name="emf3rd" post="19273629" timestamp="1388764803"]I have had some amazing smoke sessions in my time as a stoner.But as to which was the biggest, I'm not entirely sure. Memory is a little foggy...I have passed around ten pieces packed before between four people...I have repeatedly packed a huge bong between three people.I have smoked over a dozen gravs at a time.But as to the biggest, no idea. Easily an o at a time though. As long as there is weed, I shall keep smoking. Unless you reach that point of "man, I'm not even getting any more high. I'm at the top as is."[/quote]Or you just start getting a headache the more you smoke