Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MASSIVE list of MARIJUANA STRAINS genetics 2009

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Smoker187, Oct 24, 2009.

1. how the hell do u kno all of them dat is crazy man lol

2. hardly , I can go through and see alot of strains not on there

3. damn ders sum exclusive strains on der.wots pineapple express like?

4. Skunk #1 is some potent shit.

5. trustttt me bruv!all about the blue cheese tho my man

6. too rite pal UK has been gettin some absolutely peng blue cheese in for the past couple of years

7. yes my man! yorkshire bunnin u know uk has da sexi blu cheese n cheese haha.expensive round london sometimes tho.

8. Im going to make it my lifelong goal to smoke every single one of those strains before I die. :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::bongin::bongin::bongin::smoking:

9. #9 NORRIN RADD, Dec 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2009
    Good look on that list. Kill Bill is the illest.

10. G13 Diesel (Head Seeds) G13bx X Rezdog's East Coast Sour Diesel v3

Just had this in my area. Absolutely delicious.

11. fforgot alaskin thunderfuck

12. At this point and time or anytime for that matter, theres no way that anybody can name all of the strains that are available. Good job compiling this list.

13. props, op, but theres no way anyone can list all of them, they're just way to fucking many

14. Green crack
    OG
    Blue Dream

15. its pretty good. nothing special though idk if its a mental thing but it tastes a little like pineapple :wave:

16. Great job compiling the list. sticky worthy +rep

Sammy

17. You're baked dude. You quoted the wrong poster.

18. well done
    this could come in handy one day

19. haha. sorry bout that