Massive clone 400w hps closet

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Chiesel710, Jun 21, 2017.

1. This clones was grown in organic homemade soil. 6 1/2 oz harvest. Please criticize[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  2. You were there. You critique it. What worked. What was less than optimal. How was the haul after cure. Did you flush? How long before new grow? What for sure are you changing? What for sure are you keeping in your regimen? How did you store? Overall grade for weed, experience and satisfaction?

• Like Like x 1
  3. This was by far the most eye opening. Don't stay inside you're comfort zone, by that I mean don't baby your baby. -High stress training/ -Defoliation techniques.
    The bud was amazing so clean and tasteful.
    9 week of flower. Resin glands were completely milky white. I wanted it to be a the highest thc content it could be.
    I actually flush it twice.
    -3weeks in flower cycle(more so just drowning it with plain ph'd water to decrease the nitrogen level.
    - 7 weeks stop feeding. Only 7.0 water with a tbs of hi-brix plant molasses.
    Hung up in the dark for 5-7 days at about 65 degrees. Then into mason jars. Open lid once a day for 3-5 minutes until inner stem isn't holding any moisture then stored for at least 2 months.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Smoking weed isn't addictive. Growing is!

• Like Like x 3
  5. Addiction is out of control. This is under control..just ask my p.h levels haha