Masshole ? Can you just give weed away anywhere?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by GreatGrammy, Aug 4, 2018.

1. I was wondering about the legality of giving weed away to passerbyers in tiny quantities that wanted it here in Massachusetts? Is that legal? What if I had a sign and little jar that said donations accepted? lol Can that be done? lmao

2. Not in public, on your property or if someones gives you permission on their property

• Like Like x 1
  3. Cool when I have a yard sale I'll have a weed and lemonade stand HA! :hola:

4. Yes. You can give it away. Up to 1 oz I believe. But, you cannot accept anything in return. There have been people that advertised on Craig's list selling mason jars for $250. And with the purchase of said jar, one would receive 1 free oz of weed. The authorities caught on quickly and squashed that. There were also retail stores (smoke shops and other stores) selling t shirts for $20 and would give a free gram of weed. They put a halt on that pretty quick too.

• Like Like x 3
  5. That'd be so cool if I bought a shirt and, unexpected was given a gram with the shirt.

• Like Like x 2
  6. It wasn't unexpected. It was a gimmick to sell weed. They thought that they found a loophole in the law, but that wasn't the case.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. I thought so because, no one is just giving out pot with any purchase unless its a dispensory lol.

8. I would give away pot I do all the time

9. If I don't give it away it will go bad like those women in Dave Chappell OH the Milks Gone Bad lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. All in all though, there must be a loop hole somewhere. I think the state would find a reason that sitting on my front porch, giving weed out in small amounts to anyone would be unlawful? I think they would find a "law" to stop it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. I do too people think I'm kidding most the time but, I'm not. However like 90% of people don't give away their stash when they should sometimes. I mean cannabis is renewable anyways and, sometimes if I see a homeless guy or gal I'll give em a joint.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. I give it to my neighbor who stood up my party ;( hmmmm use to give it to my neighbor..he'll miss those 6 grams a week just for no reason) ;) lol (evil laugh) and my hairdresser, I give her like 6 grams along with a tip and my haircut cost

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. I give you permission to give me weed!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. and I appreciate that! lol ;) :hola:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. No, that's legal. You can roll bones and pass them out if you want. Nothing against it. You can give away up to 1 oz per person . But, be careful not to be in possession of more than the legal limit and do not accept anything other than a thank you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. As long as it's no more than a ounce, the person is 21+ and you accept nothing in return it's completely legal.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. I give it away. I have to grow an extra pound just so I won't run low myself.
    I do accept donations of soil, bat guano, fish bone meal, food saver bags, disposable containers for topical oil, tamales, beer, etc. I think of it as reciprocal karma. Very seldom do I ever take money for weed. But I can't truthfully say never. Some people just feel the need to contribute, and I get that. So I'll accept donations of supplies it takes to grow and process the medicine.

Sometimes I'll give homeless people a paper bag with a couple joints and a brownie. When I can afford it, I throw a pair of new socks in the bag. I have been homeless and I understand what a clean pair of socks can do for a guy.

After being forced into an early retirement due to health, it was hard to learn to sit here in the chair and be useless. The best way for me to deal with it is to find someone else with a need and get busy. Sharing my medicine with others who need it is something I can do and it makes me feel good. So I guess you could say that my motives are selfish, but it works for me.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. I just want to say that you're a great person and the world needs more people like you. It's incredibly wholesome that you help the homeless so much.

• Agree Agree x 1