Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Massachusetts registration question

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Bostonlass65, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Hi,
    Two weeks ago I got certified by a mmj doctor and I filled out the online registration with the state. The doctor gave me a card with the name and number of a caretaker but I don't have my card yet. I do have my registration number so is that enough? How long has it been taking to get the card after you register?

Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  2. I haven't used a caretaker yet but talked with a couple. They all seem to want a scan of your mmj card and state id but both the ones I spoke with were fine with a copy of the temporary card you can download from the state site while you wait for them to mail you your plastic card.

For me it took three weeks to get my plastic card back in March. From comments I've seen on line it seems like it is taking a little longer now. I suspect now that a so-called "dispensary" is finally open more people are finally pursuing their cards.

3. i didn't even get a temporary card. It just says they received the application and that they do them in the order they receive them. The day I went to the doctor it took three hours there were so many people. Guess I'll just have to be patient.