Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Massachusetts Medical Marijuana Info...

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by ShiestBubz413, Apr 8, 2016.

• Like Like x 1
  1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    420 WEEKEND...
    GET YOUR TICKETS NOW...!!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Thank you for this. As a fellow Mass. resident, hi!

I'm hoping to attend NECANN if possible, too. :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Great... hope to see u at the event. ..
    Tons of info and great people...

2×2 Closet Grow Autoflower Grow Journal

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thank you!

I wish something like this would come over to the Western Mass. area. There seems to be a dead zone out this way in terms of quality medical.

• Like Like x 1
  5. You are absolutely right about that...
    Maybe something we need to organize, I've heard of a few backyard events but nothing on a decent scale....
    I am a Massachusetts Medical Marijuana Patient and look forward to staying update and we'll informed on the changes as the happen...
    Really sad how slow the industry is developing in western mass.
    Only one delivery dispensary in South Hadley or it's take a trip to Northampton or Worcester..smh
    Thin It may be up to us...

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Totally true! I'd love to setup something for some fellow patients - like a meetup or something.

Luckily, I live about 5 minutes away from the dispensary in Northampton. I love that place, but it would be nice to have more options for concentrates.

I haven't tried the one in South Hadley yet, but hope to soon.

• Like Like x 1
  7. How is NETA was thinking about heading up that way this week sometime?

• Like Like x 1
  8. NETA is great. Very professional, friendly, and they have some really good selection of strains. I highly recommend it.

The prices are about average, but it's nice they are open everyday and I can easily pickup what I'm looking for.

• Like Like x 1
  9. See you all at the convention!

10. [​IMG]
    Wtf... this is the beginning of the Regulations, so not cool ... People are ill and in need of there medicine....
    Department of Public Health in partnership with leafy needs to do better...