Massachusetts Medical Marijuana 2012 Ballot!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Samuel Caldwell, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Just saw this on the news in upstate NY. Hopefully the fever will spread.

2. Glad to see someone already posted this! I wasn't sure on its current status, or the situation with getting signatures etc. Back when I was out in Amherst the CCR coalition for cannibus reform was doing a great job with the decrim. law etc. Not much I know of out here on the east coast of MA. Would be a great thing to see on the ballot!

3. It would of been a better thing to see a full out legalization on the ballot. Massachusetts has the support to pass a full out legalization, Massachusetts didn't need to this baby step to get there, they could of jumped over this.

This will only slow down the movement for full out legalization, but then again, a lot of people are just fine with having a national medical marijuana law instead of legalization...that is the motive behind this law...I believe anyhow.

4. Bump. Make sure to read the law/bill to understand it.

5. ok guys dum question : by usin MMj for dipresion stress etc. Its not like you rune from"real life"??
    thank you
    reason i ask because i see and feel some diferents at my job
    i am chef and owner restaurant some time i have to be "assole" yeld on ppl,fite with bussenes partners etc... i using MMJ just 2 months ...but i feel like i dont give F...ck af all thet ppl LOL... :eek:Any advice ...its for me like i open new world lol

Comment on this postPost

6. No sir, it's not running from life. You are still very much alive and having to deal with life.

Now dropping out of school before learning how to spell... now THAT could be considered running away from life..... nah, not really. Not even that.

Smoke if you like if, don't if not. Good solid advice for any would-be consumer.