Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Massachusetts+Hydroponic Chronic (the strain)=60/eighth?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bosstone, May 19, 2010.

1. Hey all. I just found a dealer in my town (I was buying up in Vermont while I was at college.) He's selling hydroponic Chronic (as in the strain, Chronic) at $60.00 for an eighth. Does this sound legit to you guys? I'm wicked new to buying. Thanks for the help.

2. I pay anywhere from $50-60 for an 8th, but I'm not sure if chronic is worth $60 or not

3. I've never really had the luxury of being able to pick and choose what I buy or who I buy it from, with the exception of choosing between middies and headies. I've never been able to be like, "nah, I don't want to pay $60 for Chronic, I'd rather go to my other guy and pay $50 for AK-47". If I want dank, I pay the dank asking price. If you've got other options and you enjoy their weed just as much for a cheaper price, by all means buy from them instead. But if you like this guy's strain and you don't mind the price, that's cool too. In general, I don't think $60 is outrageous for some primo stuff.

4. chronics no strain, just heady buds. 60 a eight seems to be the new standard, but i refuse to pay 20g for any weed. but it is the going price nowadsys, just try to meet other people find new connects or ask the kid for a hookup nd to do it for 50 maybe, if not 60s aite i guess

5. I hate having to worry about that shit; hurry up and fuckin legalize it so I have a decent variety to choose from every time. and for the same price and weight every time.

I live 25 minutes from Boston, and I've been paying $55 an eighth for some caked with crystals indica lately. It sounds like it's worth it, but you won't truly know till you smoke it.

Fuckin' legalize it for fucks sake.

6. Hey man, you've got it pretty good with decriminalization in Boston. A man without shoes thinks he's got it bad until he meets a man without feet. :p

7. decriminalization does nothing for my means of obtaining always legitimate great bud of all different kinds; same as before decrim.

Bud should never have been illegalized in the first place. Some racist, greedy piece of shit did it, and now I'm forced to pay for mids during dank droughts.:cry:

Why is Marijuana Illegal? - Drug WarRant

8. Chronic Marijuana Seeds (Serious Seeds)

Our most commercial variety, this medium height, not too dense plant is the perfect combination of good yield and excellent quality.

Smokers that know and grow choose this plant for its combination of appearance and sweet smell. With its indica background Chronic can produce up to 600 g/m2 without losing that connoisseur feeling.

Grows a single huge central bud with few side branches.​
    Do not top plants to encourage multiple big buds, as this strain does not respond well. Mild, sweet smell develops while flowering, take care to dry thoroughly after harvest (before packaging) to maintain this subtle fragrance. 3rd prize High Times Cannabis Cup 1994, improved in 2000.

Of all our strains, this is the best choice for growers tired of losing quality when increasing yield.​
    Indoor / Outdoor: Suitable for indoor and outdoor growing Plant Type:
    Indica/Sativa mix Plant Height: Medium Flowering Weeks: 8-9 Indoor Yield: 350 - 600 grams/m2 Indoor Harvest Month: Mid to end Oct
    Indoor clone grow time:
    7 - 10 days​