Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Massachusetts Dank Thread*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Mikesu58, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Pickup before last.
    We got some pretty good dank down here in MA.

Attached Files:

2. It's only 40/g because people pay it. Refuse bs prices like I do that's not even worth it.

3. What do I think about your stash.I wish I had a friend like you.I'd travel to get some of the stuff you get.What does it cost for an oz of the variety you have,Blue Dream and Kush?

4. Some green crack im smokin on now

ForumRunner_20130222_150732.png

5. Chris that green crack looks good.Are you in it for the medical reason or the Mass. law that says you can have an ounce or less for a small fine of $100.If one gets caught for an oz.he has to be a complete idiot in my book.

6. I'd make a NH thread but I may be the only one..

7. Haven't posted in awhile, but last 4 strains that have been around. Purp, Bluedream, Cheese, and a different batch of bluedream lol

Attached Files:

8. #108 ResinHits, Feb 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2013
    Hey needed an opinion on these buds i picked up. i think its some ok piff, definitely not mids. its kind of frosty. from the 508

Attached Files:

9. Ya looks pretty good from here, hows it smell/taste?

10. smells like chocolate to me? i cant put my finger on it though

11. Haven't posted in a while

ForumRunner_20130224_181005.png

12. Looks pretty good man :D

13. It's only been a med state for a few months, and if it's BHO or other real potent hash, it's worth about that. If not, then yes it's high.

14. I need to find some nice wax.... none of my guys can get it yet.
    Is Bullsheet!

15. I feel you on that bro it sucks!

16. Hey Guys, 508 here. Picked up this 5g bud for $60 and was told it's Banana Kush. It smells of skunk even through 6 bags but if you stick your nose in the bag it smells kinda sweet. Taste lingers in your mouth. Heavy smoke makes you cough. The high is fast hitting and 4 tokes is almost too much. Mind race and vibrating chest with paranoia feeling. When you come down you get a mild lingering headache, even the next day after sleep. Sucks.

Whuduya think?

Attached Files:

17. It's cuz your guy ain't me :) I got some nice waxes, shatters on contact (as you can see.)

$60 a .5 tho, shit isn't cheap......it took more than an eighth to make that

Attached Files:

18. Looks good to me! Rep the 508 :)

19. I wonder if the banana kush my friends have been smoking on is the same one lol

20. #120 masshole92, Feb 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2013

That's so expensive who would ever pay that? Co2 extract which is WAY better than butane goes for 70/g tops. 60 for .5 is absurd