Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Massachusetts Dank Thread*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Mikesu58, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Sour Kush*

Attached Files:

2. ForumRunner_20130101_204636.png

Yess Massachusetts! Grabbed some northern lights a couple days ago. Nice pickups by the way, keep it up bro :D

3. Isnt that one of thoes "Wild Bills" beef jerkey chewing tobacco tins?

4. God damn, looks amazing! I'm back home in Jersey for break but can't wait to pick up when I get back to Boston.

Side note, so glad this thread got revived hahah

5. **UPDATE** Sorry I just kinda post a bunch of pics at once then don't post for long time lol. but i'm gonna post pics of 5 different strains and a puck of pressed kief (.4 puck) first ive ever pressed haha. Got a new grinder too. pics soon

6. North of Boston right here! Mostly mids where i am. I got one guy that usually has some pretty dank bud.

7. Picked this up today, dude didn't know the strain tho. Its suuuper dense and smells great. Throwing it in the vape right now :D

Attached Files:

8. deeezam wish i could find that.. people trying to pass out some garbage as dank shit round here..

9. Just got this

ForumRunner_20130123_043114.png

10. Looks good bro

11. Hope you find somethin good soon man, around where in Mass are you?

12. I remember when I used to get good shit in mass. Now its subpar but a lot cheaper.

13. Kinda the opposite for me. I used to be able to get mostly just reg and some pretty good mids, but now its only dank. I love the quality now, but I do miss the low prices a bit

14. @chris617 im 8 miles north of boston.

15. Honestly its always been the same, there's no lack of growers of good in ma, shitty bud has always been here to, it just stays in the shitty neighborhoods lol. Anytime I've gotten mids its been from a sketchy area.

16. Im in the city and I get real good dank all day. I feel like you should be able to get some too if youre only 8 miles away

17. That looks like shit homie. I wouldn't pay 25 for a handful of leaves lol

18. ^ op nice nugs!! My cousin lives in s Hadley he's always got that amhearst sour d mad dank

19. What you've never seen fresh weed? Lol this is what weed looks like.....before its compressed

Attached Files:

20. I remember when that's all you could find lol