Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Massachusetts cape/islands QP pick up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Emohokaywhy, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Hello everyone.

Just picked up a decent QP of some CALI nugs on one of the 2 islands off of massachusetts.

Finding High Quality nugs out here in quantity is a pain in the ass, so im very pleased to have gotten this.

somewhat lousy pics, but better than nothing.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. dayummmmmmm, that shit looks good son

3. BUDDAHHHH GOTTA LOVE DA BUDDAHH BUDAHHH especially that New England CHRONIC :wave::wave::smoke:

4. Very solid pickup. Looks pretty well-coated with trichs. How much you thrown down?

5. theres shit in my town that looks identical to tat flooding my town. does it smell really earthy with a slight undertone of diesel?

6. Nice man. enjoy:bongin:

7. nice I live in Western MA, i love it out east tho :D
    SICK NUGGET

8. that bud looks superb
    nice weight pickup of that quality also!
    how's the smoke on those nugs??

9. how much you get it for?
    looks like a solid pickup man

10. Ya man, its got a very earthy smell. no diesel tones in this one though.

I'm from western MA too, but out here for the summer.

Smokes excellent and tastes excellent. very much of a head high! :)

Not a price I'm proud to announce. It wasn't a bargain.

do what chu gota do!

11. looks like some decent tokage

12. Daaamn not bad, should keep you blazed for a while.

Know what you mean about finding quality weight in Mass. But do what you must to avoid 60/8th or 20/g... soooo expensive.

Fess up though how much? Not more than 1600 I hope.

13. ya especially on the islands off of the cape, my buddy used to hustle fools over there by getting beasters and sellin it as heads for more than twice the price but that is some offical nug, and I bet the price was a lil rediculous but hey like you said man ya gotta smoke haha

14. I live in springfield mass but go out to the cape often...hook me up!:D

15. Kinda looks like some PowerPlant.