Mass UFO sighting NY

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by To High 2 Fly, Aug 30, 2011.

1. That "guy" doesn't live in the clouds haha, jesus came back to life and told gods word is what the bible teaches. I'm not getting into that discussion because your obviously not a "bible type of person".

2. Regardless. Santa clause inst real.:smoke:

3. Hes not!?!? :mad: I'm never talking to my mommy again, she lied to me all these years.

4. All the UFOs I've seen can be easily explained by air force pilots.

Military tests crafts way ahead of their time, they don't want other countries to know about them, why the secrecy.

Stealth bomber was made waaaaay back in the days, decades before it was shown to the public. There are planes RIGHT NOW that the US won't show you for decades, and when they do, it'll be amazing technology lol.

Blows my mind.

5. Yeah man, you won't believe it, but me, my bro, and one of my friends all saw aliens in the same area, but we saw completly different things, I saw green and blue lights, and my friend saw yellow lights in like triangle formations n shit, n my bro saw something even different, so trippy.

6. Woh man, that sounds pretty trippy. I have no reason not to believe you but you know the internet these days :(.. I will store that in my head and sometime when I think about aliens it will probably come to mind. Storing in: Section 8, drawer 34, book 11, chapter 10, page 669. I gave you the place I stored it in case you are an alien and would like to find it in my memory one day.

7. ufo- unidentified flying object

/thread

8. If I ever become a billionaire, I'm going to make it my life's work to fake UFO's.

I'll be an UFO troll.

9. ^ You pay for it, i'll fly it.

10. That is what people claim but they are way to high to be lanterns. The highest structure is an overpass to the left and the lights are definitely higher than that. And do you think those people would be tripping if that was Chinese lanterns.

11. Can you tell me what altitude they are capable of reaching and what is 'way too high' for them?

And you think a chinese lantern wouldn't be able to go higher than that? Why?

Yes, of course. If people believe what they're seeing is odd then of course they'll react to it. However, someone not knowing what they're looking at and freaking out because of it doesn't make chinese lanterns into UFO's.

MelT

12. I was out walking my dog with a friend the other night. In the sky there was a red light. A solid red light with no other colours. It was moving across the sky quite slowly and was in sight for a good 10 mins. It wasn't an aircraft as they have white lights that flash and it was also too low. It couldn't have been a Chinese lantern either because it wasn't an orange glow, solid red.

It was certainly an unidentified flying object. No idea what it could of been.

13. :)

I was with a few people years ago looking out across a valley towards a long ridge of hills about 20 miles away just before nightfall. Over maybe ten minutes we watched a brilliant ball of light move from left to right some 100 feet above the hills (probably moving about ten miles in that time). We would have put it down to something mundane, like a helicopter, had the light not been bouncing up and down on the spot as it went. It jumped up and down irregularly like the 'blip' readout on a heart machine, but there was no pattern to when and how high it went. I can only guess how far up or down it went in each bounce, but I suppose up to about fifty feet on the highest bounces.

When I was young I saw something in full daylight that looked a little like an elongated gemini capsule hanging motionless in the sky a few hundred feet from me and maybe 200 feet up or less. No lights, no sound. It hung at an awkward angle, and its shape wasn't aerodynamic. I could see it was metal (green/grey) and about 50 feet across. I watched it for a few minutes then tried to move around some houses to get closer, but when I got to a better position it was gone. Though I was relatively young I was into plane-spotting at the time and was pretty familiar with most things in the sky back then, it wasn't anything I can identify then or now.

MelT

14. well, technically if nobody can tell what it is 100% its still a UFO.

UFO doesnt always have to be aliens

15. Of course, I wasn't saying that it was. We're talking about how people react to something they can't identify. In this case, people saw something mundane that they could not identify and reacted with wonder. What the thing actually is doesn't matter as long as they can't place it.

MelT

16. #76 steezyDAT, Nov 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2011
    some reason, i think it's fake.

17. How do you run a string of lanterns higher than a building. They tie it off at place and gravity pulls the string and lanterns down.

And if they were lanterns as you say they are, then they can't be too high. Now you don't think the people could tell it's lanterns if it is low to the ground. The light move slowly, explain how lanterns move. It's not wind because the lights don't swing

18. I saw a UFO today and a few days ago. They are doing something in the sky. It was near the unusually bright light (don't think it's a star) that I see every starry night. They are glowing orbs, no flashing lights or anything and they are very high up. They look like faint moving stars. They moved pretty decent speeds for their size.

BTW, I have noticed in the last few smoke shesh's of mine that planes are constantly spraying chemtrails in my sky. They would come in 5 minutes after each other making straight lines across the sky, there were tons of them. I wonder if this has anything to do with what I'm seeing and if it does, how the fuck so?

19. Ahhhh....I see, you don't know what Chinese Lanterns are in the sense we're talking about! My fault, because in fact you're right, normal Chinese lanterns are on a string. These aren't, they're miniature hot air balloons that people now call Chinese Lanterns and they can rise to a height of around a mile, people let them off en masse to celebrate things. See what we're getting at now?

MelT