Mass. Rep. looking to ban smoking marijuana while driving

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by ShiestBubz413, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Sounds fair to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  2. Sounds fair to me.

3. This is news to me that it's not illegal. I live here and you can definitely get in trouble for being high will driving. it might not be technically illegal but you can get DWI.

4. ^^^^^^ I agree I thought it was always illegal? Like everywhere

5. it definitely is especially if you get caught actively smoking while driving, I don't see how you could get out of that without a DWI charge.

6. Thats fair enough. I just wanna blaze at home man and have the narcs leave everyone alone.

7. I don't really see how this is a problem, do people really need to be smoking while driving? I mean when I was like 16 or so the driver would rip a bong while driving (someone lighting it for them) but it's just stupid and irresponsible to smoke any illegal drug while driving. It's just asking to be fucked over

8. I agree with it. You can't just legalize marijuana and expect to do whatever the fuck you want. Being high and driving still impairs. Even if someone says "it makes me drive better." Truth is no it doesn't.

Sade's outdoor Bigfoot territory grow

9. Do people need laws to tell them they are acting like idiots?

The I in DWI is for intoxicated. You can be intoxicated on lots of substances, legal or not.

People who are intoxicated should NOT drive under any circumstances