Mass murder in chicago over 21 shot and it didnt hit the media

Discussion in 'General' started by NeverMind94, Apr 20, 2013.

1. #101 chitownsmokeup, Apr 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2013
    To those saying "tighter" background checks. What's the point? They already have it here in Chicago, you gotta go through lots of tests, training, and everything to get a gun legally. That's why out of the 2.7 million people only a couple thousand own them legally. The rest own them illegally or don't own them at all. Also, in most states if your an ex-convict you are automatically disqualified from getting a gun legally. What do they do? Get them illegally through the black market or underground gun sellers. It's the easier and cheaper way than getting them legally and saves them time.

You can slap any law on guns to make it harder for citizens to get them and add psychological testings and background checks but it wont solve anything. Typically, the reason behind the laws and testings is to "lower the amount of guns" owned which results in lower crime rate. But a criminal is a criminal and will get they're hands on the gun regardless of the laws.. I mean that's what a criminal is lol.

Also jethead, you're getting a lot of disrespect because you're being a fucking racist cunt. That's why nobody is backing you up on anything and taking you seriously nor do they give a fuck what you gotta say. Also as a side not, this is a fucking topic about crime, guns, and the media.. Not fucking race you ignorant prick.

2. #102 JetHead, Apr 22, 2013
    Whatever. I don't need validation from an marijuana website. That explains much about you though.
    It's too sad really cuz you've probably bred children.

I'll stick to my pussy dumbass ignorant liberal opinions and you can keep buying them guns to protect your racist ass from the marauding black rapist drug dealing welfare abusing gang members you need protecting from.

So, it was being called a 'cunt' that wriled you up eh? Figures.

3. Haha wow gold mine of cringe. And "whatever I dot need validation" is another way of giving up..lol

4. Eh, in a way i'm glad but mostly not glad it didn't hit the media, reason being is that the news is so damn depressing as is. But that does deserve some light.

5. #105 chitownsmokeup, Apr 22, 2013
    Agree.. Also they seem to ignore Chicago has a gun ban (pretty much) with 500+ homicides in 2012. Those statistics didn't hit media because it proves they're theory wrong. "Here's Chicago's homicide in 2012", wont show it because they wanna ban guns, not show cities with banned guns knowing it will backfire on them.

6. More people died in Chicago last year then in the whole country of Afghanistan, not including the people the cops shot.

7. nuh uhh criminals dont exist your a racist

guns r not allowed there so its obviously going to be a safe place come on now.

8. ghetto assholes who were living by the sword . . . . no surprise they died by it

the boston folks werent complete shitheads who were asking for it

9. what constitutes "asking for it"?... having horrible politicians that strip people of their rights and leave them defenseless? That happens in MA too, we have horrible laws like Chicago. Are we asking for it in that sense too?

10. America Doesn't Have a Gun Problem, It Has a Gang Problem

Gun ownership has no correlation with homicide rates. (just look at Iceland compared to S. Korea) ...how ironic to find people making arguments in support of the prohibition of guns, on a website where the majority of posters are against mj prohibition because of how ineffective it really is, or because it turns otherwise law-abiding people into criminals.

[​IMG]

Also, if access to guns is the problem, then why are gun related homicides higher in some communities than others? Specifically, communities that have chosen to ban guns? For reasons that have nothing to do with gun ownership, I bet.

11. Sweet post, that was pretty interesting. What's the source on that graph?

12. Doing The Math On Guns | Neon Tommy

Some interesting tidbits on that page.

13. I wouldn't say nothin to anyone about this post but for you I will.. only cause you've showed how racist you were in previous posts.. numerous fuckin times.. call-in black people gorrillas and shit, and didnt get one word of fuckin negative feedback for it..

Shut your fuckin mouth already..

Watch me get infracted for that

14. erm...no there werent, not even close. thousands died in afghanistan last year, it wont even be a thousand in chicago.

15. How is that person racist? He didn't once mention black people being gorillas. You just mad cuz you know you live in the ghetto and know what the truth is.. I mean look at where you're from.. "ENGLEWOOD IN SOUTH CHICAGO". Like that place has no murder rate... It's gang affiliated like a mothafucka.

16. #116 TinManThaBoyBoy, Apr 22, 2013

Read again.. PREVIOUS POSTS.. I've been around a while , I know dude and his posts..

"I wouldn't say anything to anyone but you on this post"

Meaning the post it self isn't racist, but since I've seen this dudes posts in the past I know his attitude behind it

At least this black dude from the ghettos got some reading comprehension skills..

17. (not making it personal jsyk) What can I say, you're one of the smarter few from the ghetto.. So you reppin the VL's as well? Since you're from that area, how many gun shots are there a day? Also, tell us how easy it is in the ghetto to own a gun the illegal way.

18. I rep nothin.. Im paying back my debt to society (nonviolent) and takin care of my son. I'm not putting my life on the line for no one.. I got dudes thats VL and I got dudes that's Stones.. we got mutual respect.. they're doin what they feel necessary and I'm doin the same. And its easier for a felon to get a gun out here than it is for you to get underwear Jo..

I'm not an advocate of living shifty.. been there done that.. we need a new way of thinkin for these kids out here.. we need role models.. community involvement.. HOPE.. these kids are lost..

So if youre tryna use me as an example of 'just another ***** from the ghetto' open your eyes.. not everyone in the ghetto bangs.. were honest people tryna make it just like you.. we just live around violence

19. There you have it folks. Even tho Chicago has a gun ban and all that it's still easy to get a gun. Easier to get them illegally than legally. Once again proving banning guns wont do shit! A criminal will get a gun regardless of the laws.

I wasn't using you as an example as another ***** from the ghetto, more of he's from the ghetto let's ask a few questions to show others how easy it is for others to obtain guns in the ghetto and how many murders there are in the ghetto. Still didn't answer my question tho, how many gunshots do you hear a day? If everyday.

And I didn't say you were a gangster, just asking if you were. I could honestly care if you are or know gangsters. It's a way of life in the hood for most. Like you said, they're doin what they gotta do.

20. :laughing: i answered ALL your questions but one.. anyway.. i hear gunshots.. your point is made.. banning guns doesnt work..

over 500 murders on the year last year.. obviously a gun free zone isnt gun free