Mass murder in chicago over 21 shot and it didnt hit the media

Discussion in 'General' started by NeverMind94, Apr 20, 2013.

1. I'm not being racist, you're just not reading my posts nor are you understanding what you're typing. A majority of gang bangers are African American and Hispanic am I not correct? A majority of criminals in prison are African American and Hispanic, am I not correct? A majority of poverty is African American am I not correct? As I said before, it's not my problem nor is it you're problem they're in poverty. They're the ones that choose to gang bang not me, they're the ones that choose to murder people not me.. This is what I'm talking about when only white people can be racist. If a black dude talks about this it's fine, a white dude does, he's racist. Love the double standard society has set here.

2. I'm not a bro, bro.

You just come off as having a problem with black people. And black people are not the only people in poor, crime ridden communities. There are scumbags EVERYWHERE. Of every shade.

3. You're either racist and ignorant or a troll, I have a hard time telling anymore on Grasscity.

4. Ohh I got you now.

5. I'm sorry if I came off "racist", I wasn't intending on coming off racist. Was just sayin African American's have the highest poverty rate, that's all and you can't argue that. Look at South Chicago, East St. Louis, Detroit, Atlanta, etc. Guess I should of added those extra words in there. Even then, it's not my problem those who are in poverty choose to rape people, kill people, rob people, are drug addicts, etc. They chose the life of gang bangin not me, and they deserve to go to prison for gang bangin. Just like any other race that's gang bangin, they deserve what they get.. If they get shot in a drive by because they're gang bangin they deserved it. White, black, green, pink, yellow, etc. Don't matter.

6. pointing out the disproportionately high level of murder and violent crime committed by black people = racist

"black people are simply incapable of doing any wrong" When they point it out in a south park episode you know its undeniable.

Realist=/=Racist

hahahaha can you imagine if the media reported all the black crime they overlook. hahahaha o man.

7. There would be no point in even showing it because it would do nothing but start a race war. Every race is racist in some way but I love how only white's are "racist".

8. #88 bwood, Apr 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2013

most people by this point have just given up trying to get inner city black people to behave. You just get called a racist by simpletons for pointing out real problems.

only person I see lately telling the black community the truth is Anthony Cumia and he gets bashed into the fuckin ground as a racist/bigot/hitlerwannabe . You dont see Al sharpton or any of those other "black leaders" telling that community to change. I would love to see those guys instead of pouncing on any "racist" issues that demonize white people actually condemn their own community for behaving horribly.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGZ8Bb6t6cQ[/ame]

btw im from lowell ma so i deal with poor racist criminals of all races. Fuckin scumsucking city. I hate all races almost equally.

9. yea that's what I did and they jumped on me as being racist when I was only posting what the "ghetto" is.

As I said, It's not my problem they choose to live this style especially in the ghetto. If I spoke in person about this face to face I'd get shot because I'm supposedly racist when I'm not. I respect all races just don't respect the ones that throw they're life away from gang bangin and all that.

10. Agree ;)

11. Im just laying here in my bed listening to 2pac buzzed and enjoying life, i dont need any bad vibes or thoughts :)

12. lol hit em up!!!!!!!!!!!

but yeah, the new great depression aint gonna be pretty at all. sucks we had to fall back into this

13. Dontcha just love when white folks tell black/brown/yellow folks what racism is?

Sure makes sense. And frankly, typically racist. But don't call it out, cuz no one wants to be the racist.

14. Dude white people aren't the only ones who can be racist. Fuck off with that shit

15. Shit I wish they would

16. #96 ganja monster, Apr 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2013
    I don't think it's an issue of race. I skipped a few pages so I apologize if this has already been said.

Look at Mexico. Dozens (I'm estimating) are killed by cartel violence every day. These killings aren't drive-by's either: beheadings, torture, entire families murdered execution-style in cold blood. Bodies hang from highway overpasses. Yet it's happened so regularly that we've become numb to it. It's no longer "news." It doesn't make it any less tragic, but it doesn't register in our minds as something interesting. We're used to it. The media could run that headline, but most people would see "Chicago" and "shot" used together and move along regardless of the numbers.

I also believe that America's gun laws need a bit of work but I'm not endorsing anything drastic. Tighter background checks, and maybe look into something for internet/gun show sales. With that being said, I think that the fact that Chicago is a "gun-free" city clearly shows that it's not our guns that change, it's us.

17. Another 'informed' individual.

18. Impossible. It's too easy to bring firearms into this country, and our laws regarding the domestic production of guns wouldn't do a single thing to stop that.

Try again.

^ If you think that white people are the only ones capable of racism (the very definition proves you wrong...) then you can shut the fuck up right now because no one gives two shits about your opinion on anything.

19. another case of stupid hooligans shooting at their own people for petty crumbs whilst the big wig suits laugh it up and count their money.

shame.

20. I don't think the media not blasting this has anything to do with race. It has to do with gang violence, lets be honest, hundreds hurt in explosions this week and others deceased from it is a lot more sad to me then gangs fighting each other over turf or whatever. I don't care what color they are, choose to join a gang and you know the probable outcome, and that is why people would rather hear about innocent people making their way through this type of tragic event rather than gangsters shooting at each other over 5 bucks.