Mass murder in chicago over 21 shot and it didnt hit the media

Discussion in 'General' started by NeverMind94, Apr 20, 2013.

1. This shit will just keep on happening if they don't change something.. I'd take some time (hours) everyday just considering if I should leave my home if I lived in America.. that shit I been hearin about is ridiculous.. How do you put up with that?

2. 16 minutes at 530 in the morning.

3. "This is what happens when you take away guns from law abiding citizens blah blah blah"

All I know is, if I, a law abiding citizen, had a firearm and someone pulled one on me, there'd be TWO people shot instead of just one. Either way I'd get shot. In fact, I'd probably be more likely to get shot if I pulled a gun then if I didn't.

The store I work at got robbed at gunpoint last year. Luckily no one got hurt, but the guy did get away with our money. If I had a gun, at least one person would have gotten shot, maybe more depending on what he would have done after that.

This is obviously gang-related seeing as Illinois has the highest number of gang members per capita than anywhere else in the country. This is more about gang violence then "law abiding citizens" not having guns to "protect themselves".

4. You just do man, you just do. See a dude get shot up on the block and there ain't nothin to it "gangsta rap made me do it" lol. Na but seriously you just get so used to seeing or hearing about people getting shot that a mass murder, shooting, or even a bomb isn't shocking, except it's normal how sadistic that just made me sound. There's nothing you can do really, maybe give the citizens they're fucking guns back as a start! At least let law abiding citizens defend themselves.. But that's a hardcore liberal government for you, I don't understand they're logic. Hmm, strictest gun laws highest body count, yea it ain't working.. Fucking dumbasses I tell you.

5. #45 JetHead, Apr 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2013
    Whats going down in Chicago and other urban areas is direct correlation to decades of little to no enforced gun/weapons regulation. It will continue, actually expected to get worse with more and more folks arming themselves, without strict gun/weapons regulations.

We don't need gun free cities - we need an assault weapons ban across the f*cking COUNTRY! Countries without assault weapons don't often deal with the type of horrendous crimes we do in the US. Private citizens arming themselves with assault weapons? Assault weapons are created to kill as many people as possible in the shortest time period. No one NEEDS that kind of "protection." It's bullshit.

I live in Chicago. The majority of these shootings are occurring in our poor black communities. Communities that are stagnant and becoming hopeless. The horrible truth is that middle class white folks don't give a shit about poor black folks. And that's why it's not newsworthy. Pure racism with healthy dose of classism.

6. lololollol hows that "gun free" thing working out for you guys.

should switch the words around and make it "free guns" then people could actually defend themselves.

7. Here you go, dumbassness at it's finest right here! Go ahead and ban assault rifles, it wont stop them and if you think it will you're a fucking brainwashed idiot. Also, It's not racism, it's the way they value life get you're fucking shit together! If they want a better life then get out the hood simple as that. These poor black folks are the one abusing the welfare system not me. I'm the one with the job supporting myself, what are they doin? Murderin eachother on the streets.

8. Gun free as in, very very strict gun laws... Actually strictest gun laws.

9. ....and?
    what about the people that die all the time everywhere else in the world? do we need news coverage for every death? how would anyone even broadcast anything else if we did talk about every mass murder? these happen all the time. they're done, there is nothing you can do about it.

(also hint: taking guns away won't change anything)

10. As me and others said... The media only airs shit that will push a gun ban when it comes to shit like this. This is Chicago where they're strict as fuck, why try to ban guns and then be like; "Yea this is Chicago where you have strictest gun laws and mass shootings with highest body count". It would fuck they're agenda up, that's the main reason. That's like attacking you're own debate lol.

11. #51 JetHead, Apr 20, 2013
    You still think racism is about calling some a name, huh? All folks have to do is "want a better life" to be able to get out of the hood? Yeah, that one really works. Black folks are abusing the welfare system, even though it's actually accessed many times more by working class white southerners. We tend to incarcerate poor black folks so actually they're not the ones "abusing" the welfare system.

A ban would slow them down exponentially. Ask the UK, Ireland, Sweden... there are actually several countries with successful weapons controls. (and solid social service infrastructures) I don't need to call anyone names to prove my "superior opinion" or "valued intellect," I let gun totin folks like yourself do that. I'm not afraid of poor black folks - I'm afraid of people like you. The self righteous ill informed "boot strap" mentality folks.

I'll take my dumbass liberal self - you know those folks who will most likely be responsible for legalizing MMJ in IL soon - out of a pointlessly heated and racist conversation. Turn off Rush Limbaugh pal, or Fox News.

12. You seem like you don't like black people.

Also keeping generalizing.

13. This is America not Australia, Sweden, UK, etc. Once again proving you're a dumbass. Chicago proves gun laws wont do shit, but you're liberal ass don't see that. It's not rocket science that if a criminal wants a gun ANY GUN they will get that gun regardless of the laws, and that's exactly what they do in Chicago. It's not hard to get a fucking gun illegally dude, it's like taking candy from a baby. It's easier to get a gun illegally than legally... Explain that one genius. I'm sorry but I gotta be rude to bypass you're arrogant dumbassness.

14. He sounds terrorfied of them actually.

Fear, it's always a good emotion when you're buying/selling weapons. Or creating a social position for pitting groups against others. Or if you're Rush Limbaugh or Fox News. Fear is good. Fear sells. Fear clouds.

15. No the dude is just a dumbass... He lives in Chicago but denys stricter gun laws won't do shit because he's a liberal.

16. \

Too bad there aren't any actual studies to support your views. Just the ones the disprove it over and over again.

You're right about one thing, this is America. Where corporations and wealthy lobbies are allowed to rule and buy our government for the last 40 years or so. We did this to ourselves and now we get to watch it all go down. Some communities faster than others.

17. Wow, just wow my mind is officially blown and I didn't have to smoke weed holy shit you are dumb as fuck! Read the fucking article dumbfuck, clearly proves people got shot in Chicago when Chicago has the strictest gun laws. Carry permit is non existent... Guess the fucking gun just loaded itself, opened the door, and started firing and they got caught in the crossfire.. That's how idiotic you're sounding right now... No, criminals owning them "ILLEGALLY" are the ones firing the gun not law-abiding citizens. LEARN TO READ AND PAY ATTENTION BEFORE YOU POST STUPID SHIT LIKE THIS!

18. I'm not exactly sure how we even begin to control the sheer volume of weapons on the street already.

I'm not for banning guns - primarily assault weapons. There is no purpose of an assault weapon but to kill many very quickly. No one but the military needs them.

I also think ending internet sales of weapons and ammunition would be a great start. What about actually completing background checks? Maybe that'd be a good idea. I mean whats the point of having any gun control if we don't actually utilize it?

Peace.
    ~ Dumbass

19. #59 JetHead, Apr 20, 2013
    Really? I mean, I think you're missing the point completely. Thugs don't give a shit about gun control, for the most part they're just killing themselves. And ultimately, thats why no one reports about it. Wasn't that already addressed?

And frankly, why do you give a shit why thugs are killing thugs? Do you think there's some sort of mass murder amongst the thugs? Do you actually understand the article and it's point? About humanizing an otherwise dehumanized population? Tell me, do you think its a pro gun control article or not? Let's have a base of YOUR understanding.

How old are you, 10?

20. Are you serious or is you're brain eaten away by you're ignorance? How do you suppose background checks will stop a criminal from getting a gun? Please explain you're reasoning instead of sounding like a dumbass once again. Why the fuck would a criminal that got locked up once wanna go to a gun store to buy a gun knowing they wouldn't be able to get it when they can get them easier the illegal way and cheaper at that? The only people that would follow that law are the honest law abiding citizens. Criminals don't care about the laws, they rape, murder, slang dope, rob, etc. Why would they follow a gun law, seriously lol.

A guns a gun dude .9mm to AK 47, it's still a gun.. A gun fires a bullet, a bullet kills a man so if you ban assault rifles might as well ban every gun.