Mass murder in chicago over 21 shot and it didnt hit the media

Discussion in 'General' started by NeverMind94, Apr 20, 2013.

1. I wonder how many kids starved to death around the world in the last week

2. If we want to base every tragedy on whether something more tragic has happened, we'd hardly be sympathetic about anything at all.

3. Be trying to ban pressure cookers next

4. Be trying to ban white hats

5. Wouldn't be surprised if Chicago was the first city to take action on that. Chicago is the most corrupt city in America with a government way too controlling.

6. But being sympathetic is all nice and all but it doesn't change anything but if more action was taken then maybe less sympathy would be needed, im from Ireland and growing up in the 80s when I was a teen, big bombs were going off every other day and I was robbed of a normal teenage year's because of the constant worry everyday where and vwhen is the next car bomb gonna go off

7. Lol; )

8. To be fair he waited 16 minutes

9. I'm not saying I disagree at all. I was going to say "yeah I agree with more action being taken" but a lot of people here would take that to mean "I want the government to take away our rights!" and that's not what I mean so I don't even know how to phrase it... :laughing:

But yeah, all I'm saying is that every time an event like this happens, people are like "well this kind of thing happens in ____ all the time" and I can't help but think "yeah, that's terrible too, but it doesn't make this situation any less terrible". :confused_2:

10. Sure, and those that follow the news close enough probably heard about it.

Well, city/county population % of blacks has a bigger correlation with homicide rates than, % unemployment or % in poverty. It tends to occur in the most ghetto areas and is confusing and often goes unsolved. The media needs a story and when a ghetto murder happens in a ghetto neighborhood where no one will talk, there is no story.

11. Still proves banning guns wont do shit. Ghetto or not, it's still a fuck load of people in 2 days. This type of shit rarely happens even in the ghetto. Someone get's shot everyday up in the city I understand that but 20+ is just off the charts. Remember Chicago is a "gun free city" meaning only criminals have them. Which is why I said banning guns in America won't do shit. Even background checks wont do shit, if someone wants a gun they will get a fucking gun regardless of the laws. Go to a gun store, fill out papers, get turned down... Say fuck it, buy them illegally, that's how it works here bro.

12. People are aware that you can print guns at home with a 3d printer right? And they don't go off in metal detectors:bolt:

13. Gun parts... you can't print a whole gun on a simple at home 3D printer though, at least as far as I know... I mean, good guns are made from high quality metal because they need to be able to withstand a lot of pressure and whatnot, you can't just make a plastic gun with your $300 3D printer and expect to be popping off 9mm rounds. :p

14. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DconsfGsXyA
    This is an interesting documentary about it(less than a half hour)

This guy makes the trigger section and is working on making it strong enough to withstand the power. And not with a 300 dollar printer yet.
    He does the printing at a factory place but it shows him shooting the guns and testing out the parts he makes

15. Fuck that shit, I be poppin off .50 cal desert eagle rounds! Gold plated and everything.. Naw jk, I wish I had a gold plated desert eagle.. That would be sick!

16. For entertainment sake, I'd like to think that trying to do that with a plastic gun might look something like this;

[​IMG]

17. Hahahaha. But seriously, I wish I had a legit .50 cal gold plated desert eagle.

18. Because that goes on like every other day in Chicago

Sent from my IPhone 6 using GC Forum

19. no such thing..

20. Iphone6???