mass muder in Connecticut

Discussion in 'Politics' started by njk721, Dec 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 njk721, Dec 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2012
    27 people are dead in an elementary school at least 10 children http://touch.latimes.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-73696212/

Why are people doing this... movie theaters, malls, schools. I would personally facefuck anyone who thinks killing children is ok. Its not. People think they are on some kind of mission.... and go out and murder people. What Is the world coming to

2. [quote name='"njk721"']27 people are dead in an elementary school at least 10 children http://touch.latimes.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-73696212/

Why are people doing this... movie theaters, malls, schools. I would personally facefuck anyone who thinks killing children is ok. Its not. People think they are on some kind of mission.... and go out and murder people. What Is the world coming to[/quote]

The world? You mean the states....

Very sad.

3. [quote name='"pun650"']

The world? You mean the states....

Very sad.[/quote]

There's a thread about some guy in china going to a school and stabbing a bunch of children, i'm with OP the whole world is losing it.....

4. 18 dead elementary students. Shooter was a 20 yr old man.

5. Yea that's it, because only fucked up shit happens in the US. Take you flaky self elsewhere.

6. Give ya 3 Guesses where all the people of the states are from :rolleyes:

7. Wouldn't be surprised if this killer got his gun via gun show loop-hole.

MAYBE, now people will understand that stricter laws are needed on gun control, and tracking of these weapons.

Even if this person got a gun legally, there's no reason for people to have assault rifles. Which is what I'm guessing this person used..since 27 are dead..

8. [quote name='"Goohead"']

There's a thread about some guy in china going to a school and stabbing a bunch of children, i'm with OP the whole world is losing it.....[/quote]

Ya I was referring to the whole world because I seen that China stabbing thread

9. Wouldnt doubt it if he was on medications

10. [quote name='"dankydankk"']Wouldn't be surprised if this killer got his gun via gun show loop-hole.

MAYBE, now people will understand that stricter laws are needed on gun control, and tracking of these weapons.

Even if this person got a gun legally, there's no reason for people to have assault rifles. Which is what I'm guessing this person used..since 27 are dead..[/quote]

Also he didn't use rifles. He dual wielded a glock and a sig.

11. #11 jang707, Dec 14, 2012
    [quote name='"dankydankk"']Wouldn't be surprised if this killer got his gun via gun show loop-hole.

Even if this person got a gun legally, there's no reason for people to have assault rifles. Which is what I'm guessing this person used..since 27 are dead..[/quote]

You're a fucking idiot. Banning guns / stricter gun laws will do nothing to prevent things like this. If an adult wanted to commit such a horrendous crime at a completely unprotected place such as this, they could do so with just about anything. (A baseball bat, knife, sword, 2x4, etc... ) are you going to ban that stuff too?

Disrespect and name-calling are not tolerated here - WW

12. #12 njk721, Dec 14, 2012
    [quote name='"jang707"']

Your a fucking idiot[/quote]

I 2nd that

Disrespect is not tolerated here-WW

13. [quote name='"dankydankk"']Even if this person got a gun legally, there's no reason for people to have assault rifles. Which is what I'm guessing this person used..since 27 are dead..[/quote]

Not sure increased gun laws and control would have prevented this, from the articles I've read he used two pistols. Of what caliber is still to be released by officials.

14. All that was released was its a .223 common caliber for hunting.
    IMO concealed carry would have stopped this much sooner then 18 dead innocent children!

15. Hey guys how about we play a game everytime somebody calls for gun control in this thread we take a hit. I've got the day off of work so this should be fun.

16. Looks like you better start facefucking your government.

17. [quote name='"jang707"']

Your a fucking idiot[/quote]

There's been multiple shootings in the past year or so, where the weapon was bought via gun show loophole.

If you think everything is peachy regarding gun control as it is in this county, you must not comprehend math. WE HAVE TOO MANY MASS SHOOTINGS and too many shootings in general.

I never said fuckin outlaw guns, but why the fuck should they be handed out like candy??

18. And how many with stolen or illegally purchase firearms? So let's get this clear, you want to restrict the norm from being able to protect themselves while criminals continue to do what they do? Makes perfect sense! Duh!! Pfft

19. And to everyone else, did you not read the words "IM GUESSING "

fuckin slow asses. If I'm guessing I obviously don't fuckin know what the guy had

20. That is due to our culture of violence not guns lol. In the early 20th century children could buy machine guns no question asked and there were no school shootings. ITS ABOUT THE PEOPLE!! Our SOCIETY IS VERY SICK AND THIS IS A NATURAL RESULt!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.