Mason jar...

Discussion in 'Gardening' started by ryandoe11, Oct 18, 2011.

1. Inside of my mason jar after a good harvest and a couple weeks of curing... Yey:)

Attached Files:

2. Does it stank?

3. [quote name='"FoRsAkEn StOnEr"']Does it stank?[/quote]

Yeahh my most potent strand ive ever harvested, i only open it outside reaks up the whole house... Which i guess isnt a bad thing :)

4. this should probably be in harvests section :}
    looks aiiiight though.

5. [quote name='"ellwilll"']this should probably be in harvests section :}
    looks aiiiight though.[/quote]

You should prolly be in the harvest section...

6. wait whaaaat???? :eek:

7. Strain*

Couldn't resist

8. Most potent ever? Shit looks like you bought some mids and dumped it in a jar

9. [quote name='"percul8r615"']Most potent ever? Shit looks like you bought some mids and dumped it in a jar[/quote]

Stfu.

10. [quote name='"percul8r615"']Most potent ever? Shit looks like you bought some mids and dumped it in a jar[/quote]

Maybe fucked up on growing a lil?
    And op nobody wants a fuck ass attitude, only good vibes please

11. [quote name='"ryandoe11"']

Stfu.[/quote]

How did you grow this?

12. [quote name='"percul8r615"']

Ha show your grow then[/quote]

He just did?

13. #13 percul8r615, Oct 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2011
    [quote name='"Bank of Dank"']

He just did?[/quote]

No he showed some buds In a jar.

14. [quote name='"percul8r615"']

No he showed some buds In a jar.[/quote]

Maybe he grew em? Someone had to grow them and it couldve been him.

15. [quote name='"Bank of Dank"']

Maybe he grew em? Someone had to grow them and it couldve been him.[/quote]

I know this.. Homegrown is usually very resinous and nice, well cured. If you intact grew that than I recommend you go check out the beginning growers thread and learn some

16. [quote name='"percul8r615"']

I know this.. Homegrown is usually very resinous and nice, well cured. If you intact grew that than I recommend you go check out the beginning growers thread and learn some[/quote]

Well judging by his attitude hes an arrogant grower who sucks. But that purely biased opinion

17. Yea I can tell, I'm just trying to help out a newbie the best I can. Op arrogance only works if you can back it up, if that is fire than what is this called?

Attached Files:

18. [quote name='"percul8r615"']Yea I can tell, I'm just trying to help out a newbie the best I can. Op arrogance only works if you can back it up, if that is fire than what is this called?[/quote]

Yeah this is my grow, i grew it outside what can ya expect, and i think the photo was not the best quality the nugs are pretty much all blured. And obvi i have them in a mason jar, theyre being cured mofo

19. #19 percul8r615, Oct 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2011
    Can you take a pic that isn't blurry of a big bud? Try not being so cocky, You grew some outdoor with three friends and split a qp. Don't hype it up like it's fire, mofo

20. [quote name='"percul8r615"']Can you take a pic that isn't blurry of a big bud? Try not being so cocky, You grew some outdoor with three friends and split a qp. Don't hype it up like it's fire, mofo[/quote]

There she be, different opinion maybe??

Attached Files: