Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mason jar

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TheDirtyBurger, Mar 2, 2017.

1. So I rinsed out my mason jar I let it air dry. To my knowledge couldn't see any water left in it looked completely dry. I threw my bud in it and noticed how some shake kinda seemed to stick to one area of the jar. Can the littlest bit of water hurt it or am I just over worrying. Didn't feel like any water there.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I wouldn't be able to sleep at night!

• Like Like x 3
  3. I dry mine out with a towel. It's probably static electricity that is making the kief stick to the sides of the jar IDK, Nothing really to worry about.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Don't seal the jar until it's dry, whenever I wash them I wait 24 hours before putting bud in, just take the bud out til it's dry, it'll be fine.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Can I just transfer it to a different jar, can't really leave it out it smells to dank lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. If it's static you can just exhale into the container or bag (like you're trying to fog up a window with your breath), everything will fall to the bottom, try it sometime :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Probably would be fine if you aren't storing it long term.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Take the bud out, dry out the Mason jar with a towel, put the bud back in. No more worries about it being wet

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1