Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mason Jar

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hoppka47, Dec 3, 2012.

1. I buy in bulk and more than I need for the week. I put my bud in a mason jar then into a speaker. Potential problem is I reup before going dry so the bottom buds have been bottom buds for a whhille now. The bottom is mainly shake now. I have no problem with some shake at the bottom. But can bud dry out and go bad in the mason jars. If so how long? THe jar gets opened at most once a day.

2. Smoke them all they you will know if they are good or bad :smoking:

3. since its likely you are smoking it and cycling it, its no issue lol

now lets say you did this for years, and never touched the shake, it just sat there... the bottom of the shake would have some THC that degraded into CBN, so the high would be very stoney

unless you get some mold in there though man, its fine lol

4. You could get two jars. When you buy more put it in an empty jar. Use the old stuff up before you start on the jar with the new stuff.

Really easy!

Please send me $100 for my consulting fee. :p

Seriously, you can also put a piece of orange peel in the jar to re-hydrate any dry weed.

5. what i always did with left over shake/tiny pieces of nugs was rolled it all into joints and then smoked them as i pleased (kept them in a different airtight container, cause sometimes it was quite a few joints lol) as smoke the nugs from the jar as i please