Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mason Jar Questions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheAshinKusher, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Should I use any extra precautions when keeping my bud in a mason jar to prevent the smell from escaping? I know they're pretty effective by themselves but I can't afford to take any chances

2. nah bro, a mason jar is all you need! :wave:

your golden. :hello:

3. Right on lol. I tried using a cleaned salsa jar before and it just wasn't cutting it haha

4. screw that lid on firmly and the only thing able to smell your bud will be a trained narcotics canine

5. It's golden man!

6. Nothing better than mason jars bro!

7. Sorry for asking but anyone know where I can buy a mason jar?

8. Walmart, convenience store, rite aid, grocery store... any store really

9. Yeah man they're literally everywhere, I just never felt like picking one up before lol

10. na ive had plenlty of dank weed in mine never had 1 single problem with smell.

11. Mason jars are good. No need for anything else. If you were really paranoid, bag it and then put it in the jar.