Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mason jar decarb and canna butter

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by derp74747474, Jul 24, 2020.

Tags:
  1. I'm gonna decarb about 7 grams in the mason jar at 230 for about 40 mins, then add about 7-8 tablespoons of butter to the decarbed weed in that same jar, then add to a water bath in my slow cooker. How long does that need to process? about an hour or 6 hours?

I have to mind the smell and I don't have that NOVA machine just yet.

• Like Like x 2

2. There shouldn't be any smell at all dude I've decarbed weed in a mason jar & there's never been a smell.. just make sure u open the jar outside when putting the butter in/straining the butter/weed mixture

I usually decarb then put a mason jar with the weed/butter in a pan then let it boil/simmer for 2 hours minimum... I always get good results for pain relief that way :confused_2::smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  3. I differ with @BrewsnWeed666 in that I think two hours is plenty. You can't argue with his results though. I usually cook with concentrate where you decarb, infuse, and bake.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. i do this and let it go for 24 hrs

5. You might need more butter to cover the weed