Masochism

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Krementz, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Idk i just love when girls bite my neck, fingers, arms. Pain and pleasure are not necessarily inseparable for me, i just love rough sex. Thoughts???:smoke:

2. I have to be worked up to it and in the mood for a lot of it.
    But I'm down for biting,spanking,hair pulling, pinching,
    At times I've even been hit with a strap or a belt lol.

But I'm not into choking, or things that make it hard to breathe, that scares me.

3. Man, that's not really rough sex...

4. I'm into the rough sex too, but what you've described is a little bit more along the lines of teasing and playful pain rather than actual rough sex.

5. pinching nipples is always good as you are fucking her and again when you are about to cum. What girls don't know is that they can control when a guy blows his load, they just have to try and figure out how.

6. i pinch my girls nipples hard as fuck sometimes, she has the most sensitive nipples ever, if the timing is right i can get her off just from playing with her nips lol, im lucky!

7. I would love to take a nice wooden paddle to a girl's ass. Nothing more than a spank now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. [quote name='"RecStoner"']I would love to take a nice wooden paddle to a girl's ass. Nothing more than a spank now.

[/quote]

Paddle hair brushes work nicely

9. Yeah wooden paddles are great...

10. I have scars from my girlfriend biting and scratching, and she wants a whip for Christmas!!!!

11. Lol been there with an ex, the scars faded tho which is good. Word of advice, get a cat-o-nine tails instead of a big bullwhip, those motherfucker hurt way too much.

Op, rough sex is fine, as long as both partners are willing. So have fun

12. [quote name='"Homegrowroller"']

Lol been there with an ex, the scars faded tho which is good. Word of advice, get a cat-o-nine tails instead of a big bullwhip, those motherfucker hurt way too much.
    [/quote]

Yeah, fuck bull whips I was planning on getting a cat-o-nine tails
    Some of the scars have been there for a few months and still haven't faded