Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

masking the smell

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ziltoidx, Feb 7, 2009.

1. hey u guys, i was thinking of putting a towel under the door, covering the room's air vents with bounce (dryer sheets) and also using the stack, i use a pringles can with the bottom cut out, its stuffed with dryer sheets and has one taped at the end. what do u guys think? will this help to mask the smell, the people i live with can't know im smoking and smells travel easily through the air ducts. any other suggestions?

2. take a fan and point it to an open window, blow into the fan.

btw air can travel through towels, no real advantage to that . but the dryer sheet contraption helps alot.

3. open a window, kill the cherry after every hit before finishing inhaling. febreeze the room too. maybe light a candle or some incense

4. over the years have become pro at smoking in my room without detection, the first thing u do is open a window, cram towels tightly under the door, close vents, get a fan, dont turn the fan on while your tokin it will only blow a certain amount of the smell out of the window the rest circulates around your room making it smell, so use your spoof, or just blow your hits out the window, it will smell in your room while your doing this so be quick, then immediately put all your shit away
    turn that fan on facing the window, gets some lotion (stuff that smells like coa coa butter or something) rub that on the fan, the smell of the lotion will circulate your room masking the scent of any smoke which will be minimal, after that spread the lotion on your hands on face (it feels fucking great when your baked and masks any smell coming from you) let the fan run for an hour and your good no-one will know a thing

5. lol, oh man that is crazy, i think i might just hop out the window then get back inside quick. ill just put the ember out and put the pipe in a box, im not smoking a joint or anything. i dont think i can leave the window open for an hour since its like 20 degrees outside, and also when i open my window i have to have the lights off in the room cuz this room is facing the street and other houses and i don't want anyone seeing. but here's a question, does weed smoke smell worse than salvia smoke? i mean does it just linger like salvia smoke does? i smoked salvia in my room once and it smelled like that forever, that shit was awful, it was just dried leaves, not extract.

6. Buy some magna champa inscense, open windows and do the towel trick ,ive been doing that recently since i moved to this new apartment. :smoke: i keep one inscene lit directly buy the door just incase smoke comes out of the room.

7. I burn incense. The smoke from that will kill the smell of pot. Also you shouldnt use dryer sheets because of the chemical agents. I saw a post for a spoof that works better and will not hurt you. If i can find it, I will put it on this thread for you.

8. looks pretty interesting, will have to try that someday. i've used the dryer sheets in the soda bottle thing and yeah sometimes u inhale a bit of the smoke coming out of it and it tastes weird but i didnt know they could hurt you, anyway, this looks cool.

9. that shit is sketchy as fuck.. if i just HAVE to smoke when my dads home, i go in the bathroom, pack a bowl, light it up, blow it in a sploof outside, take out the cherry, and then take a nice long hot shower with a ton of smelly perfumes