Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

masking the smell of my bag

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by redboy881, Sep 27, 2013.

1. #1 redboy881, Sep 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2013
    hey guys I'm a new poster and have been smoking for about 1 year. I carry everything in my backpack (parents don't check it) and its starting to stink the basement. i have my weed in a pill bottle(air tight) but my bong,vape and pipe are all just wraped in bubble wrap. my mom knows i have smoked weed before she doesn't know i still smoke it and want to keep it that way. I don't smoke in my house but my bag makes it stink. what are some ways i can contain the smell?

2. If you have a window in your room, open it and leave it open.  Also incense is really good for masking smell

3. I herd get like two of those laundry sheets and wrap your stuff in that get like a rubber band and it should stay.

4. Is your pill bottle a special pill bottle?

I ask this because most pill bottles are not air tight.

5. yea my step mom is a nurse i got from her it has this rubber seal on the lid works good its a pre big pill bottle i fit about a half o in it

6. Shouldve just said your 18... See ya next year.

7. This works. But all of your pieces will smell and taste like laundry sheets for a long time.

8. Good deal.
    First of all, you really should not have announced that you are 17. Editing your post to remove that may help, even though moderators will still see the original post. Also you posted this thread twice. See if you can delete the other one.

Now to get to your question, just go buy an airtight container at Walmart. Put your weed in the pill bottle, then put the pill bottle inside the air tight container.

You can get an air tight container (including mason jars) for about $4-$5 at Walmart in the kitchen supplies section.

9. I've never tried it because I don't own one, but my buddy wraps the openings of his bong in saran wrap. Sure you could do the same for your pipe.

10. @[member="Ganja ☤"] storing my weeds not the problem its the smell of my bong and vape mainly

11. Sorry I should have been more clear.
    They sell air tight containers big enough for most small/medium sized bongs and vapes.

12. Put the backpack over your head breath in and enjoy that stink , I know its not helpful but damn it sure stinks good.

13. @[member="tygerstylz"] ha sure does