Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Masking Smell Without a Jar?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Ganja ☤, Nov 3, 2013.

1. #1 Ganja ☤, Nov 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2013
    I usually keep my weed in a jar.

I'm about to drive to my friends house an hour away with the ounce on me. I really don't want to bring my bulky jar. So I was wondering how to store my weed in bags to mask the the smell just in case I get pulled over.

Suggestions?

2. i usually triple bag my stash and throw it in a bigger bag which i will fill with a little

-coffee

-fruit peels

-incense

anything that can do a good job at masking the smell. but make sure you triple bag your sac. dont want to be smoking coffee and what not

3. Ziploc bags are OK, but depending on how long you leave it in the bag, the dankness will seep through the bags and you'll be able to smell it, but if it's a car ride, you should be fine doing a fresh double-bagging

4. You think triple bagging and throwing some dryer sheets in the last bag would suffice?

5. perfecto  :hello:

6. I don't think you need dryer sheets if it's an hour drive. Just throw it in your trunk.

7. Well his apartment complex has a front desk with staff and sometimes a security guard that I'm going to have to walk right by.

Ill keep that in mind, I'm on a bit of a time crunch right now though this time.

Dryer sheet smell might wander into weed

9. you're in your car. put the weed in  a bag. put it in mason jar. when u wanna pull the ounce out to show off to your friends just pull the bag and leave the mason jar in your car.

10. So maybe triple bagging in the trunk during the drive, then stuffing the last bag with dryer sheets right before I walk in the apartment complex, and then taking them out right away?

11. Personally I'd just bring the jar in a bag. But double zip lock will be fine. Always keep it in the trunk

12. If you're still nervous putting dryer sheets in between the bags wouldn't hurt but probably wouldn't do much to fool a cop. But if it makes you feel more confident then do it.

13. I'd just double bag it, then put it in one more bag before you walk inside. But the jar really might not be a bad idea, haha.

14. So why cant you just throw a jar in a backpack? Security guards wont search you 

15. personally, i feel all that fucking plastic is just a hassle compared to one glass jar buut thats me. if youre going to use plastics, grab some of those bags with the sliders. also try and not touch the buds or let the buds touch the outside of any bags. smell transfers very easy even if you can sniff it so try and keep those bags clean and seperated. good luck!

16. [quote name="Ganja ☤" post="18928690" timestamp="1383512362"]I just picked up an ounce of dank, I usually keep my weed in a jar.

I'm about to drive to my friends house an hour away with the ounce on me. I really don't want to bring my bulky jar. So I was wondering how to store my weed in bags to mask the the smell just in case I get pulled over.

Suggestions?[/quote
    Coffe beans

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Backpacks a good idea. Hopefully I still have an old one lying around somewhere.

18. Ganja handing out likes as if it were Christmas. Good luck with your drive. Best thing you can do is not drive like an asshole - remember that.

19. When people add constructive input to my threads I'd like to think they all deserve likes :)

I'm currently on " pretrial diversion" for 2 charges. As long as I get in absolutely no legal trouble the rest of 2013 both charges will be dropped. If I get in any trouble at all, I get charged with those 2 charges plus whatever I get in trouble for. So I will take every precaution possible, I refuse to have to go to jail again!

Thank you everyone for the suggestions! I will be using a combination of all your ideas!