Coronavirus COVID-19 Mask found on the street! (help)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pablosmokes, Aug 2, 2020.

1. My friend just told me that he found a mask laying on the parking lot of a supermarket. I told him to leave it but he insisted he didnt want to pay for one so he took it and putted it on the washing machine to disinfect it! Help idk what to do! He says its not contagious if you put it on the wash machine with detergent but like wtf? Please give me your thoughts cause idk if to be mad at him or maybe he is right

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Soap essentially melts the "skin" oil layer of the virus killing it. Same as washing your hands does.
    2 hours of full sunlight does it as well.
    It's safe enough even if your getting creaped out by it.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Ask your friend if he would put someone’s used condom on.
    That’s F’ing disgusting..!!
    WTF is wrong with people?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. [​IMG]
    Right here: Rodrigo Duterte: 'I'm not joking - clean masks with petrol'

Philippines' president Rodrigo Duterte has once again told people to disinfect their face masks with petrol - insisting he was "not joking".
    He had made similar remarks last week - but officials were quick to correct him, and suggested it was a joke.
    Health officials also said cloths masks should be washed normally, and surgical masks replaced after use.
    But on Friday, the president doubled down - saying "what I've said was true... go to a gasoline station".

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Well it's just recycling, you know, turn it inside out and then shake the fuk out of it.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Well if your buddy wants to press his luck I say go for it! Like others said washing the mask will do well to clean it, especially if it's a bleach safe color and he was able to bleach it in hot water.

• Agree Agree x 2

7. Dude I wouldn't even reuse one from someone I know & that doesn't have the virus.. they cost less then £5 lmaooo + some places give them out if you don't have one since they'd lose business if they didn't :confused_2::laughing:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. I also haven't paid for a mask yet my homie gets them for me :laughing: his work gives them away :confused_2::laughing:

9. You could wash and bleach that MF’er ten times and I’m still out F that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2

10. you seen the price of a bra?

use 2nd hand

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

11. Fuck yeah getting that titty smell all up your nose :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Just thought can you get Covid from a bra...?

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. I suppose it could be possible.. if a female had it & had boob sweat then you breathed it in via the bra mask :laughing::laughing:

Some 1 needs to take one for the team & see if you can catch to via boob sweat/bra mask :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Worth the risk...

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. I'm gonna make an underwear mask at smell my ass all day.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1