marylin manson

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by mini_toker, Mar 2, 2004.

1. my fav song r

this is the new shit
    the dope show

"babble babble,bitch bitch,rebel rebel,party party,sex sex sex,and dont forget the violence,blah blah blah got ur lovie dovie sad and lonly stick ur stupid sloagen in,everybody sing are u mother fuckers ready for the new shit,stand up and admit tomorrow's never coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

2. I used to like Marilyn Manson...until he got breasts...

3. i was never really into Manson. He always kinda scared me. But, he seems like a normal guy when hes not performing.

The one really fucked up thing is his entire band used the first name of a famous model and the last of a famous serial killer.

4. Yeah, thats kinda eerie.

5. the fucked up thing is that he has no talent what so ever and makes so much money

6. hahaha, man that was good.

7. true though...
    fucking weirdo.

8. if u dont like him then stay outta the post dickheads and he never got "breasts" or took out his ribs

9. I love the song tourniquet!
    any others you can recomend, Im a new fan..

10. He's a crazy mother fucker but i like his style and music.

11. Yo, what was up with that cover of that mechanical animals CD, or whatever it was called.

And ya, he did get breast implants, he even said it himself when he was on the howard stern show. I remember him saying somethin like, "Before everyone hated me, but now that I got breasts, everyone loves me" Because he was saying something about how people in general like boobs. I dunno, it was awhile ago.

12. yeah for some reason i like manson. for other good songs anichrist superstar, dope show, reflecting god, and beautiful people are good songs. yo F&L i guess your right about his boobs lol.

Attached Files:

13. i dont like to consider that stuff music... sorry if im offending anyone but its trash

14. I said that untill I got a huge stereo in my car. It ROCKS loud, its the best when you are rally racing or whatever.

Also, it looks like your into rap. its ironic because thats the only genre of music I dont like.... different strokes for different folks!

15. Marylin Manson is a terrible terrible band. But, with that said, I think Beautiful People is a really good song for some reason. Is it even possible that I might like more of his stuff if I gave it a try?

16. "when i talk to ya, imma look in your eyes and blow bomb chronic smoke in your face like surprise." -Long beach dub allstars..... that is from a "rap" song, but LBDA are dub reggae, and they do a song with the dude from Jurassic5

yeah, i like happy, stoned out, upbeat, trippy music.... most definitely not satanic shitrock

17. I've never found Manson's music/message at all Satanic.

I can't really listen to his stuff much anymore, but once in a while I'll listen to Anti-christ Superstar.

18. lol thats a suit, i saw this thing about him on mtv. he never got breast implants. and i think he is a very talented musician, and that he gets a bad rap because of all the wierd shit he does/wears and how hes always being attacked or made into a scapegoat by the media. (columbine).

my favourite song by him is "coma white"

There's something cold and blank behind her smile
    She's standing on an overpass
    In her miracle mile

19. probably, in my opinion he is very talented and his music is catchy and he uses meaningful lyrics instead of just saying a bunch of meaningless shit that rhymes. the truth is that he is wierd and different, and what people cant understand, they attack and discredit. thats just my opinion, and you probably will like him if you listen to him more, he has a "best of" cd which is titled "lest we forget". that has all the songs i really like except "coma white".

20. i used to like him, cant say im a fan now, but yeah the media use him as a scapegoat foreverything