Marylander here, who else?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by marylandgrower, Aug 5, 2009.

1. Whats up peoples, longtime reader first time writer. Just thought I'd introduce myself to all you great people out there. I'm from Hagerstown MD 30 years old and just started my first grow. :wave:

2. Hey man! glad to see another fellow marylander on the site. Too bad you're all the way in hagerstown and I'm in greenbelt. Otherwise, we could smoke some great buds! What you got going on in your first grow?

3. Just started a Lowryder #2 x Ak47 strain with advanced nutes. Got a small place so I decided to go with an AG to see if that works out well. Not my optimal choice but I'll take what I can get. Anything is better than buying the crap around here.

4. Hey I am from Maryland, I just joined. I live in Elkridge - I think that is between you two. Are we the only ones from MD on the site? I just wanted to say hi. When I was a kid growing up on the eastern shore back in the 70's it was so easy to get stoned. I move to AZ in the 80, lived in CA for a few years but moved back to AZ. It was easy until I turned 30 and had 3 kids. Two more followed in the 90's. Over the last 5 yrs I have gotten back to being a stoner. I have found it hard to make connections but am finding it possible, just not regular. So now you all know my life's story :wave:

macmage

5. Im in hagerstown!

do you grow orange or lemon kush?:wave:

6. Sup fellas, I live right by Harrisburg, and you guys aren't too far from me; like 1 hour and 30 minutes. Do you guys get some good headies on the steady?!

7. #7 marylandgrower, Jun 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2013
    So I'm back on the forums and wanted to see who is in Maryland area now?! Been almost 5 years so stop by say what's up!

"I grow for the beauty of the plant, the high from it is a bonus."

8. this guy revived his own 4 year old thread. I love it.

9. Trying to keep it alive and meet and talk to some state locals. Besides why fill the forums with a bunch of double posts when there is a perfectly good thread available? I'm surprised it was still up to be honest.

"I grow for the beauty of the plant, the high from it is a bonus."

10. I'm from Annapolis, wish I could find some hook ups

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. #11 RedEyeCEO, Nov 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2013
    I'm in Maryland, born and raised. I would love to meet some people from GC eventually. #RedEyeClub