Maryland

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Furthurhead, Oct 15, 2013.

1. Maryland...please discuss

2. Ill start.
    On October 1st, 2013 Maryland's legal medical cannabis legislation went into effect!

3. Anyone have anything to say about mmj & maryland???

4. Baltimore inner harbor is tight

Uhh

Ocean city is off the chain. Insane

Legendary crab cakes

Killer seafood

5. Thanks for the reply, all correct statements but was really looking for mmj related info, stories etc. Since the Oct 1 bill went into effect...

Anyone???

6. it did? well from what i read of the bill it was essentially so regulated that it would be impossible for anyone without a very serious medical problem. the dumbass who works for the governor said it was a 'yellow light' plan.

maybe it has changed. havent checked in a while

7. A new bill is about to be proposed which would legalize use to anyone over 21. U can carry up to an ounce in public but obviously can't smoke it in public. You can also grow up to 6 plants per household but as long as only 2 are flowering at a time. As of a recent poll 51% of people surveyed said they should legalize it. But still waiting for the bill to be proposed and then wait on the outcome.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. that's freaking awesome and so needs to happen on the east coast. hopefully the domino effect emerges from this!

9. OOhhhh yeah,America is headed into a good direction.

10. MD legalizing would definitely get VA to start considering. I'm surprised NC hasn't proposed anything. Aren't they pretty infamous for outdoor growers?

11. The southern states will be some of the last ones due to large amount of old ass conservatives in office. I know it sucks but honestly my state (ky) will probably be a while

12. Hell yea md for the win !!!