Maryland NORML

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by magoo34, Oct 13, 2009.

1. Hey guys,
    Maryland has gone too long under our Draconian marijuana laws, and soon we will have a NORML branch to aid in the local fight for legalization. We need as much support as possible, so if you live in Maryland, please contact me and I will give you the information on how to join and help the cause!

2. I live 30 minutes from baltimore and i used to live in baltimore. If i can help i will but i need more info, thx.

3. i am in bmore downtown, i am from cali i am in town on biz until friday, and i need help PM please i can meet you i can travel...

4. We are not selling marijuana, nor are we partaking in any illegal activities, so please don't bother. NORML is the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana laws and our business is strictly working for the reform of the societal mindset and legislation regarding marijuana. Information should be available shortly.

5. Cop? lol

Any chance we can get a movement going in New York?

6. Do something in the BX. But this is about Maryland. Talk to NORML's outreach adviser Russ Belville if you're interested in starting something.