Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Maryland Medical Card

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by bphillip82, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Hello all........new here........just got my medical card in MD.........had seizures for about 10 years.....they have me on meds now......figured I would try the cannabis to help me sleep and maybe get over some of the side effects of the meds. Been about 30 years since I have had anything..........I have lost my CDL License so I figured it can't hurt. Anyway......just wanted to say Hi......and off to the dispensary this weekend!

Sent from my KFSUWI using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Welcome in.
    We have a few with that disorder and I'll see if I can steer them this way.
    THE LIST
    Give Granny's list a looking over with respect to your issue as she's got the latest best info.
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  3. Welcome! I hope you find something that helps during your trip.

• Like Like x 1
  4. You likely know about the young girl who had seizure really bad and a strain called Charlotte's Web was developed which worked for her... it is in Colorado only i believe and on W. coast a version of it is called ACDC but it is way heavy ratio of CBD with a dab of THC... Sounds like that would be good but for sleep stick to indicas...

Granddaddy Purple is what i use for sleep and use a pre-filled oil cart (for vaping) kept by bedside... i use FlavRX but they likely don't have that brand in MD... Welcome and good luck.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Just got back from my first trip to the dispensary.........Wow......my head was spinning with all the info there.....Anyway.....I got some Sweet Dream Pre Rolls, A Captain's Guice Cartridge, and 3.5 g of 818 Headband. Figured get a variety and see what I like.
    Starting from scratch here.......alot to learn!

Sent from my KFSUWI using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I asked for the ACDC but they were out of it.Said they usually do have it. Thanks for the heads up!

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1