Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Maryland KB Weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, May 27, 2010.

1. I'm sorry but this is just bullshit. Either you have some bad connects or you're just getting bad luck when it comes to weed. I get off-the-wall strains regularly straight from a grower. I just got some Durban Poison a couple of days ago (if you don't believe me, check in the Stash Jar). Even when I don't buy from my main connect I run into a lot of great stuff from when my friends buy it. Maryland doesn't have dispensaries so comparing it to a dispensary state like California. The comparison is just unfair. In California, you are more likely to run into quality bud from picking up from a guy in the street than here because a lot of it gets filtered into the street from dispensaries.

Very few bud in Maryland comes from California. Much of it is homegrown and the amounts that aren't are transported from Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia, New York, and Canada. The distance from California to Maryland is way too far to really benefit. The diminishing returns are too high to really justify importing weed from California. The more state lines you have to cross when transporting weight, the more likely you are to get caught.

People just say that the marijuana is from California to justify Maryland's high de-facto price of bud. If your dealer tells you that the bud comes from Cali, take it with a grain of salt. If you are getting some really good weed or some exotic strains, it is grown by some guy who knows what he is doing and who got some great seeds from a reputable seed bank.

2. #22 Blazedmymindbro, Jul 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Man acid is hard to comeby where I live now a days

3. I'm in Maryland, my premo stuff comes from cali :)
    Posting a pickup in a little bit.

4. Im out MD too. And let me tell you whenever they say KB all it means is some BORDERLINE LOUD TYPE TREES. Like some Good ass Reggie would be considered KB. Out here in MD I see it all the blackest of the black to the lightest of the light. But prices are fucked plus nowhere in MD to cop weight. MD sucks for trees...

5. chillen in the 301, chiefin some loud bubba goo

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0wpjzamv7A]Justice - Breakfast - YouTube[/ame]

6. Bubba Goo
    [​IMG]
    Just picked this up recently. Very relaxing strain, definitely an indica stone… which is great for night time highs. In huge amounts, its can be very psychedelic and gets you couch locked but its a a relaxing high. I’ve found that if I don’t sleep after smoking this, coming down… I get a headache. Aside from that, its a great mellow and high, lulls you to sleep, and awesome to smoke with friends when you only have a little bud left because it’s doesnt take much to get you flyyyinn.

7. Smoking Bubba GooOo [bubba kush like]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YujraWap7g]Weed Star - Double Bubbler Bong 3.0 w/ Shower Head Perc Diffusers - YouTube[/ame]

8. Anybody back in here ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Are you in a county

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum