Maryland begins process to legalize medical marijuana

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by GanjaHaze, Aug 17, 2011.

1. #1 GanjaHaze, Aug 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2011
    I will be updating this with current MD mmj news

Hey it might be some time away, but its a step in the right direction and im pumped....nothing goes better with crabs then some good medical buds

Maryland begins process to legalize medical marijuana - Washington Times

jsharfstein@dhmh.state.md.us

this is the guy that needs his mind changed if we really want the ball rollin on mmj in md...

Anybody But Sharfstein...apparently when he was cheif at the fda...people were not big fans of him
    http://blogs.wsj.com/health/2008/12...da-chief-overlook-independence-from-industry/

Office of Secretary
    Department of Health & Mental Hygiene
    201 West Preston St., Baltimore, MD 21201 - 2399
    (410) 767-4639; 1-877-463-3464 (toll free, Maryland)
    (410) 767-6500 (public information)
    e-mail: jsharfstein@dhmh.state.md.us
    fax: (410) 767-6489; tdd: 1-800-735-2258 (toll free)
    web: www.dhmh.state.md.us

here is his twitter... http://twitter.com/#!/drJoshS

feel free to flame the hell out of it

2. I don't live in Maryland, but this thread deserves a bump.

3. God i hope they go through with this. I live in Maryland and they have been hanging legalization over our heads for a while now.

4. Who is this clown Dr. Joshua M. Sharfstein? More research needed? This guy needs to be taken out back.

5. yea idk why its gonna take a year of research...honestly this seems like a delay tatic

6. nice to bad i live 5 minutes away from maryland and delware but still no mmj fuck!

7. It's what they probably teach the doctors in medical school.

propaganda bullshit. Why not?

8. Awesome! I have to get a giant map on my wall and cross off all the states that have mmj. I think the domino theory applies with legalization too right?

9. #9 GanjaHaze, Aug 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2011

seriously fuck this sharfstien asshole....

2013....hey maybe i can have the cash flow to get into the mdmmj game by then...
    http://the420times.com/2011/08/maryland-gets-slightly-closer-to-becoming-a-medical-marijuana-state/

10. Yes this is a win either way always advancing

11. What is in your sig GanjaHaze??? I just have to know! I hope that it is just made legal sooner.

12. it just says ganjahaze in binary

13. cmon MD stop letting me down!!!!!!

14. Good luck guys! Hopefully we can get closer and closer to the bible belt.

15. i live in maryland, i will easily be able to get a card. i am stoked!

16. i hope youre right miles... i have some physician hook ups but not sure how hard they'll make it on us

17. I dont have a hook up, i just have a disease that in other states you can get a card very easily, and i have a low form of it so it doesn't even effect my life at all, but still will be able to snag a card :hello: