mary jane

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Carlyle111, Oct 19, 2009.

1. may you all be blessed in the tokin of the best herb ever.

I wish i had some right now. I have to get sober for a while... totally sucks

wish life were made easy for us all

2. just remember what you get to come back to and it'll all be worthwhile. A little time to clear the head can be a good thing. Always sucks when it is forced, but I'd try to make the best of the situation and use the time as best you can. It's amazing sometimes what we can do with the resources we normally put into the herb... at least i know even the financial incentive of not smoking for a while can be nice :)

3. Are you dating my brother?

*poop*

4. i feel you. i got to court this wednesday, and at a bare minimum i'll be on weekly testing for three months, however the maximum could be six months.

i've already started cutting down a good amount so that if i'm put on immediate testing i won't be forced to stop cold turkey.

for the past few days i've only been smoking one fat bowl before bed, and for a week or so before that i started to only blaze after work/school so not until about 3-4pm.

if it were up to me, i'd be blazing mostly all day, everyday like i used to.

but i'm definitely trying to look at the benefits. i'll be saving some money, and most likely i'll have a lot more energy than usual. but without a doubt. i will start blazing the day all of this shit is over :)

5. op i havent toked since february 16th or 23rd. im back living with my parents, if im positive im out. gotta make some money so i probably wont get to burn one down til at least next summer or fall.

but on the bright side, when i will get to, ill have the tolerance of a ganja virgin and ill be smoking kine bud. so all the money i saved will be saved even longer with the very small amount of cannabis ill need to obtain its effects :D