Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mary Jane saved my life

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by AWellFedHead, Jan 26, 2009.

1. Hi everyone, long time lurker here. Today I'm feeling particulary grateful and just want to share my story.

For most of my life, I've been loaded up with medications. Antidepressants, benzos, ADD meds, painkillers, anti-nausea meds, you name it. I have a lot of issues which feed into one another. For the past few years I've been battling chronic pain, which has been getting worse. Some days my joints hurt so much that I cannot walk. Despite being hospitalized and extensivly tested, doctors aren't sure what's wrong with me. The focus has been on making me comfortable as possible.

If it wasn't for my fiancé, I might not be typing this right now. It was from him that I learned how to use the goddess to her full potential. I've sung the praise of cannibas as a miracle plant for years, yet never knew about marijuana tincture as a topical treatment. While it doesn't take away all the pain, the stiffness in my joints just melts away and I can go about my daily life once more. When I need to deal with pain, nausea, and/or anxiety, I make myself a "bloody dragon" (sub the vodka in a Bloody Mary for tincture). It's amazing, I could cut out about 4 medications with a medical marijuana program in my state.

My goal for the year is to start up a successful campaign to get my state to join the growing number of enlightened states who understand the potential of this miracle plant.

2. That's a wonderful story. Thank you so much for sharing. Keep spreading the words and taking your medicine!

3. Glad you can stop using those disgusting drugs and meds and feel better with some fine natural herb.

Stay high.

4. What state are you in?

5. I'm in Delaware right now

6. You are in Delaware, you say? Quite interesting...

7. #7 420gamer4life, Jan 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2009
    Delaware seems to have pretty strict laws, while possession is only a misdemeanor, possession within 1,000 feet of a school is punishable by up to 15 years!:eek: Yet delaware does lack a tax law, so you wont get any tax evasion charges if you get caught with 1 ounce+. But the presence of any drug metabolites will get you a DUID charge if your driving. according to MPP, no one in the legislature introduced a MMJ bill in the 2008 session, but you can urge you state government to pass a bill by contacting you legislature through this forum,https://ssl.capwiz.com/mpp/issues/alert/?alertid=10565216, maybe you would want to include this story. Good luck on helping to turn your state around, and remember, don't bring your medicine within 1,000 feet of a school!

8. great story man. If Jersey gets the ball rolling on medical marijuana, you should consider moving. :smoke:

9. Nice, story. Also a bloody ddragon sounds pretty good. and yes , support your state, spread the love..

10. very nice story ^^