Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Depression Mary Jane Has Saved My Life

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by bdeslaur, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Hello everyone!

I just wanted to share how medical marijuana has helped me. I often have extreme anxiety to the point that I feel like I'm choking. I have depression so bad that it hurts my stomach. My PTSD is horrible, due to the flashbacks. Marijuana is the only cure I can find. 2 puffs and my anxiety melts away and I no longer have bad or suicidal thoughts. It's really a life saver. Of course my parents monitor me every time I go get high because they think that I'm doing it for funsies. I take it very seriously. It works.

Tell me your story on how medical marijuana has helped you!

• Like Like x 3
  2. please check out the black pepper thread here @ GC
    Cannabis Black Pepper.

if I may, get a mortar and pestle and some fresh peppercorns and grind fresh a peppercorn and smell heavily when you feel anxious... you can chew on a peppercorn too for more lasting relief with slower onset though.

I personally add lemongrass to my freshly brewed green tea and that has boosted my mood tremendously over the years... something about D-limonene

check out the article called- Taming THC talks all about it.

Good luck to you