Mary J getting old?

Discussion in 'General' started by PrinceOfTheCity, Sep 29, 2013.

1. Never ever thought I'd say this, but I'm starting to think Mary mary is getting played out. I've been a daily toker for 3+ years, and when I say that I mean every day, 1 time a day minimum. Sometimes 2x a day, sometimes 3x, I think the most was 4 in one day.... I was high 99.9% of that day. IDK what it is maybe I need a T-break? I mean I get insanely high still... anyone randomly just start to lose their love of mary? 

2. Yea dude Id try a t-break. When I was smoking daily I started to not enjoy it as much. Don't even put a date on it. Just go on one until you feel like it. It could be a week or two or a month or a year. Go with whatever is feeling right. Then if you start smoking again try not smoking as often. 

The future lies in your brain 

BAM im loaded

3. I've been smoking her since 2006 and I'm still not tired of her :)

4. #5 T0rnat0, Sep 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2013
    You need a T-break, its not getting old for me at all lol. I smoked for 2 weeks str8 and took a T-break of 1 day and then rolled a 2 gram J and it was almost like the first time getting high all over again  :smoke:

5. You totally just need a t-break dude.

damn that was actually some damn good advice for being loaded lol.
    I wish that was the case... I really don't know what's up with me. 

My brain is fried heavily right now... this is trippy

7. T that shit to the break.

Dude I was getting the same shit. Once you get a few days into a t break your brain gets sober again and its pretty nice

9. #10 T0rnat0, Sep 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2013
    "10 tweaking heavilyyyyy"

^heres ur prob lols!

10. lol just answering what the thread was asking about haha

To be honest I think you've been smoking too much.  Sometimes you need a break.

12. You got bored of it because of why you smoke it maybe??

13. ^TRUTH.

I just started a break on friday- I'm having some withdrawal symptoms (insomnia and appetite loss) but my mind is definitely clearer already. 

my other advice would be that when you start up again, don't go back to such heavy use. when I'm done with mine, I'm going to try only smoking every other day or possibly less- see if that keeps my tolerance from going up to quickly or frying my brain too much. If nothing else it will save money.

14. #15 SoothingSynesthesia, Sep 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2013
    Well think about it...if you whacked it 1 to 3 times a day I think that would get old too lol. Take a break a nice long break in your case. Maybe a whole sober month idk  :confused_2: I try to limit it to nights mostly but sometimes I cant help myself  :laughing:

15. Depends on why you're smoking.

If it's just for fun: yeah take that break so it'll be fun again when you come back.
    If it's to unwind: restrict yourself to once when you get home from work.
    If you're deliberately altering your brain (self-medicating): that mundane feeling toward it is kinda desirable.

16. None of this makes sense to me. Smoke a different strain. I take t-breaks everyday, couple hours here, couple hours there.

17. t to the break brutha

18. Same thing happened to me so I started doing unmentionables. Just take a t break

19. I have been smoking for a few years now and I usually the reason I get tired of it is I will be smoking the same strain for a week or two straight because Ill buy a quad at a time but trying a new strain after using the same one for a while feels great