Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mary as incense

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Vato805, Jan 16, 2011.

1. anyone besides me ever get schwag and burn it like sage for incense?

2. Nah, wouldn't want to stink up the place unnecissarily

3. id rather make an edible or something other than an incense lol. but if thats what u like, keep doin it! have a good 1 :wave:

4. No. I've used spice before. But I dont recommend that. And no I don't have get schwag always dank so.. Yea. But does it get u high?

5. no high, but it makes the house smell NICE:D

6. but schwag even smells like ass. nah i'm good.

7. ive tried it before and i will admit it does make the place smell nice

8. if your gonna burn it you might as well inhale

9. They do sell cannabis incense. Don't waste something you could be getting high from.

10. DO THEY??? where? that would be alot cheaper!!! naw wouldnt smoke schwag or shake

11. Nope, but I keep stems from my harvests. I dip them in different scented oils and burn them just like normal incense.