Marvel Heroes

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Sherak, Apr 28, 2013.

1. Got a beta key for this this weekend and after 3 hours with it I ended up buying a premium package, the game is awesome!... I know its only beta but the free to play model looks OK so far, I played dungeon hunter 4 of late on iPad and that seriously fucked up!!!.. You gotta start paying at 20 mins or you cant progress, after 3 hours with MH I didn't see any need to spend and the game is crazily close to just being Diablo 3 with super heroes.

Anyone on the city been keeping tabs on this one?

2. anybody going to be playing this?

3. I been playing the past couple days its pretty damn fun. Gonna try to figure the mechanics and progression out so I'll probably be playing for a while.
    IGN - CreamSalad

4. ill hvae to add you later tonight. i got a lvl 29 wolverine and 13 punisher. ign is tokeythebear

5. Pretty awesome, just finished the first mission after the intro and so far its been really fun, I like the idea of unlocking the different heroes.

Watch out Path of exile :)

6. Is the only way to get new characters to purchase them or do they drop as well? Not super into the starting characters so far..... I want Thor.

7. they all are droppable and at the end of the rift mission you do in the beginning the reward for it is another character. i believe another quest near the end of the game gives one also

8. Thanks Bong, I got the one in the beginning but that only gives you another starter character was referring to the non starter ones. Awesome that they drop randomly hopefully get someone I find interesting. So far its a pretty cool game I'm using DareDevil right now at lvl 10.

9. People are actally playing this? is thisreallife?

10. [​IMG]

11. It's free. It's full of superheroes. It's a good time. Not sure where all the hate is coming from. 

12. I've got a lvl 35ish Colossus and a lvl 25 Jean Grey, if anyone sees me online and wants to do some terminals let me know.

Miragea in game!

13. #14 Happysack, Jun 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2013
    If you have a mouse that has more than the normal amount of buttons but is not a gaming mouse with software to bind keys.

http://www.highrez.co.uk/downloads/XMouseButtonControl.htm

That'll bind them, I have no idea if your allowed to use 3rd party programs in this game though so use at your own risk, did some searchs about it and didn't find anything saying you couldn't though. 

I find it useful, running cyclops at the moment and wanted more of his moves bound to my mouse.

14. are you in a guild?

15. Nope nitty. are they pretty essential in this game? I was curious about that since its suppose to be more of an mmoarpg, I honestly don't have tons of time to dump into the game though mainly have it to play with an old friend of mine.

16. Just downloaded on Steam.
    sinnersneedlove, add me up. Display name is Vir4l Fr0g.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app