Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hefner PBN, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Alright blades I'm going to make some ramen, what flavor combination should I make?

2. Okay, just hear me out on this, most people think this sounds awful, but it's the best stoner food ever. You take an oriental flavored ramen (blue pack of maruchan) and boil the noodles. Once the noodles are done, drain out the water, leaving the noodles in the pot. Crack an egg in to the pot and a shit ton of cheese. Just stir the egg and cheese in to the noodles until cooked. Once that's done, pour the flavor packet on to it. Garnish with your favorite hot sauce (I use sriracha) and enjoy! Seriously killer shit.

3. I do that shit all the time except i crack the egg before I drain the water.

4. Sweet man, glad to not be the only person that knows about this.

5. 2 chicken flavor packets and one oriental with 2 blocks of ramen. :bongin:

6. Last time I boiled 2 blocks of ramen, drain, NO flavor packs, added a little butter, pepper, lots of grated Romano/Parmesan cheese. Stirred in a pouch of tuna (solid white albacore, not the cat food tuna). Wasn't bad.

7. Their spicy shit is mad spicy! Like I cant eat it at all

8. Naah brooo. Get the beef cup ramen. Put 2 of em bitches in a pot of boilin water. Put some oregano in dat shit and spice it up. Get 3 big ass eggs and crack em in the pot. Stir vigorusly. Go in yo fridge and get some cheeeze. Get some cheddar and italian cheezes and put em in the pot.. make sure to use a shitton. Keep stiring.... when they juuust right take dat bad bitch off da stove and serve it up in a bowl. Garnish wit parmasean cheeze and fresh herbbbs. Put some hawtsauce on em if you a man.. and dere you go, dank stoner ramen. And this is cheeeep too:) keep blazin

9. I grew up on those and my mom called them "crackhead soup". They're like 20 cents each and the 12 pack sell at my grocery store for like $1.00, its ridiculous. If you ever had real ramen prepared by chefs you'd never go back to those sad excuses.

10. I'm a college student what do you expect? LOL at crackhead soup tho