Martial law, what then?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by fasteddie, Sep 26, 2008.

1. With all that is going on today I started really thinking more about what would happen if martial law came about. How would you guys deal with the situation. I really don't know myself but I know we have some great thinkers on here and wanted to see what you guys may have come up with. All I can say is the concept has me pretty scared.

2. I would fight.

uuuh i mean praise the glorious government and do as they say

yeah thats what i meant CIA

please don't send me to Gitmo.

3. My life probably wouldn't change too much.

4. it all depends on the degree of madness i guess. it could mean there are cops all over everywhere, armed and with orders to make us only go home to school and to work and what not. but since bush got the patriot act and other bills passed, plus eksisting laws regarding martial law, there would most likely be some tanks around, the national guard would be keeping us under control so to speak, armed with semi automatic. and we probably would be in situations similar to when amsterdam was taken over by the nazis, probably less deaths, but they would be able to control us with force and with any reason of national security they could find. i could see them shutting the internet down, by means of national security or some bullshit, then if the martial law had no end date proclaimed and we were in it for awhile, underground movements for revolutions would be huge. i think with all of our close mindedness in this country, theres a lot of peeps who live in their own bubble, and this time will be hardest for them. i could see those people who are the thirty percent who still approves of Bush, if we got more of a revolutinary war point in the martial law, they would fight against us. i think with all the war games and paintballers and hunters and what not, we will be prepared better then we could have ekspected, once peeps get by the initial shock of war at homeland, peeps would be in war mode and we'd see a lot of our hobby incorporating tactics and war paying off. its a matter of how much guns we will have. and if gunshops will take our side, the local owner of wal mart either would open the store for free, or shut it down and keep the shit safe or soemthng. interesting times if that happens. shitty times if it doesnt, we will be in the same situation that is to come in 2009:smoking:

5. STOP TALKIN BOUT THE PLANS!!!
    never ever let gov know your plan!!! which is stop talkin bout it over the dam internet
    or we're screwed for life...