Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Martial arts + marijuana?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TurtleSocks, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Or both :devious: i love how I can train high.

*hits the bowl* alright off to karate y'all.

2. My friends and I do BJJ and some MMA after our Saturday karate classes. I've tried sparring while high a few times, both after smoking and on edibles. I, personally, get really anxious once I'm on the ground. I'll tap a lot faster and in situations I normally wouldn't. Plus I don't always catch little opportunities for escapes or transitions. It might depend on the weed, or the level of highness. I wasn't incredibly baked. I'll be sure to try different combos and see what happens but so far it's a hindrance.

3. I have a black belt in UFC

4. Yeah some people are just to lazy high but i love shadowboxing high i can really work on doing everything perfect the it should be.

5. It seems different per person, some people just dont want to do shit when theyre stoned like me, haha. but get a vape