Marshydro MARSII 700W LED.. is it legit?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by dankuverymuch, Oct 13, 2014.

1. Planning on replacing my 600W LED (6 plants in a 6 foot tall tent) with this Marshydro 700W LED model.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mars-700w-LED-Grow-Light-5W-Led-Full-Spectrum-LED-Lighting-Free-Power-cord-/370976638054?pt=US_Hydroponics&hash=item565fee4466

The only thing is that it seems fairly cheap compared to most LEDS of the same wattage out of there...Based on peoples' experiences, is this a good and reliable brand?

Also, will it cause my plants any stress when I switch out the 600W HPS for this LED?

Danks!

2. Check out the Top LED thread in the lighting section under the Grow Room topic, many blades have great experience with those lights. But you realize the 700 only pulls 350-400w, right?
    But to answer your as question, maybe if you were switching from 150w to 1000w you'd need to worry about stress; but you have nothing to worry about, especially since what you're switching to is a lower wattage

3. Get 1200 watt from top led Mars ll

4. Ahhh, so I would need 1k-1.2k watts to reach the same light output that I have now?